Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rand Corporation Analyst: Russia is about to go all in on Ukraine. All of Ukraine (link)

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Again, in these times of crisis it would be helpful to not have a President who is in obvious mental decline in order to navigate these troubled waters.

Jes sayin! It would be nice.

I am not making fun of him also. It is a terrible disease that a lot of people will have. We have all had loved ones in this position.

However, we do not put them in charge of countries. That is the problem.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Again, in these times of crisis it would be helpful to not have a President who is in obvious mental decline in order to navigate these troubled waters.

Jes sayin! It would be nice.
I get what you are saying but that is going under the assumption that Biden and his people haven't been largely responsible for what is going on in the Ukraine right now.

9Mounties07

Elite
I am not making fun of him also. It is a terrible disease that a lot of people will have. We have all had loved ones in this position.

However, we do not put them in charge of countries. That is the problem.
If he was a decent human being it would be sad....but he's a 1st class a%$he and a kid sniffer. A terrible terrible human. Sorry...not sorry here

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
40-50k Ukrainian troops are going to be encircled in the Donbas shortly. Food, ammo and fuel will run out and the will surrender. They should pullback to the Dnieper river but Zelensky won't let them.

1651160253605.png

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If he was a decent human being it would be sad....but he's a 1st class a%$he and a kid sniffer. A terrible terrible human. Sorry...not sorry here
What the fuck is that? On a site where you can literally type it out......either you forgot letters OR you have found the HOLY GRAIL......a cuss word I have never used. Please explain this to me like im a 5 yo.

Top Bottom