Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Racism rears it's ugly head in NASCAR (link)...

This is how you can tell a libs is mad, well one way. When a black person is held accountable they blame it on a war. Release them from your plantation.
Actually, calling it racist in the subject as sarcasm shows how you can tell a conservative is mad....the guy violated some shit and got held accountable. Race wasn't a factor, but you Klan types just whine, whine whine about race in every opportunity.

You must be terrified your wife wants that black dick

Read the SUBJECT HEADER. That's why I commented on it....it was made about race from the beginning when race has nothing to do with it. Point your ire to the poster
Ok I will give you that! I don't understand why that is the subject matter! Obviously 1 driver got butthurt & put other drivers lives at risk! I do know that Bubba Wallace was the 1 who cried racism over a door pulley but again that wasn't part of this article so why bring it up.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Actually, calling it racist in the subject as sarcasm shows how you can tell a conservative is mad....the guy violated some shit and got held accountable. Race wasn't a factor, but you Klan types just whine, whine whine about race in every opportunity.

You must be terrified your wife wants that black dick
Actually the sarcasm is making fun of the liberal pychye

Actually the sarcasm is making fun of the liberal pychye
Sure it is. You conservative have such strong wills and backbones....crying to the ends of the earth about trannies doing a dance at a bar, rainbows on backpacks made by Disney, some teacher mentioning slavery to your little bastards and fearing they might get offended or feel bad about themselves so we have to chain up teachers....shit, it goes back...even Rick Scott banned the phrasing "climate change" in the state. You're the most snowflake group in the history of mankind, terrified to the core of a rainbow.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Sure it is. You conservative have such strong wills and backbones....crying to the ends of the earth about trannies doing a dance at a bar, rainbows on backpacks made by Disney, some teacher mentioning slavery to your little bastards and fearing they might get offended or feel bad about themselves so we have to chain up teachers....shit, it goes back...even Rick Scott banned the phrasing "climate change" in the state. You're the most snowflake group in the history of mankind, terrified to the core of a rainbow.
Same posts over and over.

That you're inherently racist and everyone knows it's because of your indoctrination? no.
Do you want to flowchart that question out a bit more, maybe?
Are you asking me if I'm inherently racist because of my indoctrination? You sure English is your first language?

Latest posts

Top Bottom