Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick question; how do I get a passport like yesterday?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I have some contracts that are coming up and need my passport like a minute ago. How do I do the expedited process and what’s the fastest way to get it? Thanks brothers.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I have some contracts that are coming up and need my passport like a minute ago. How do I do the expedited process and what’s the fastest way to get it? Thanks brothers.
Get online and Google expedited passports. You can usually get them in 48 hours or less if you pay an extra couple hundred bucks. At least you could pre-Covid, not sure about now.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Get online and Google expedited passports. You can usually get them in 48 hours or less if you pay an extra couple hundred bucks. At least you could pre-Covid, not sure about now.
Cannot do this right now, you can pay for expedite but it is taking 12 weeks or more. They are not taking same day appointments right now because of covid. Had to get one for my daughter this summer and we paid the expedite but it still took 2 months. We got it the day before we left for Greece.

I checked for same day appointments all over the USA and could not find an open appointment anywhere.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cannot do this right now, you can pay for expedite but it is taking 12 weeks or more. They are not taking same day appointments right now because of covid. Had to get one for my daughter this summer and we paid the expedite but it still took 2 months. We got it the day before we left for Greece.

I checked for same day appointments all over the USA and could not find an open appointment anywhere.
Like another poster stated above, maybe @Chris Farley can go to the office himself and get it done? You have have to go to Atlanta or New Orleans or some other regional office and wait in line.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Like another poster stated above, maybe @Chris Farley can go to the office himself and get it done? You have have to go to Atlanta or New Orleans or some other regional office and wait in line.
I tried this and there were no appointments anywhere in the country, was going to fly her round trip to get one and could not get an appointment anywhere. It is not just walk in and get it you have to schedule an appointment. Checked two months out (which is also the limit it will let you check)

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I tried this and there were no appointments anywhere in the country, was going to fly her round trip to get one and could not get an appointment anywhere. It is not just walk in and get it you have to schedule an appointment. Checked two months out (which is also the limit it will let you check)
Well shit. My passport is expired. Probably should get on that now. Thanks for the heads up

Latest posts

Top Bottom