Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Queen Elizabeth pooped when she died!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Obviously, but you still leak is my point. When you die, your muscles relax and release whatever, sorry.
My brother is a retired funeral director and embalmer. He said they always packed the asses of people they prepared for burial. They didn't want any unexpected odors being released at the funeral.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
usnta7bhb0iz.jpg

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
My brother is a retired funeral director and embalmer. He said they always packed the asses of people they prepared for burial. They didn't want any unexpected odors being released at the funeral.
Nothing against your brother, but not everyone shits when they die.

this whole thing is ridiculous.................

but to rephrase.......if in your bowel and bladder you have enough as such that a relaxation of the muscles when you die, will allow said stuff to come out, then you will evacuate said stuff when you die. I assume that one who have to be in a position that would allow this to be done by gravity, but I have never seem a dead body hanging upside down.

I have seen this countless times. If there is an oriface that stuff can come out, it will come out in said oriface.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
this whole thing is ridiculous.................

but to rephrase.......if in your bowel and bladder you have enough as such that a relaxation of the muscles when you die, will allow said stuff to come out, then you will evacuate said stuff when you die. I assume that one who have to be in a position that would allow this to be done by gravity, but I have never seem a dead body hanging upside down.

I have seen this countless times. If there is an oriface that stuff can come out, it will come out in said oriface.
The leaking can result in piss or saliva bro

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Nothing against your brother, but not everyone shits when they die.
Embalmers don't get the bodies immediately after dying. It's later when the bacteria inside have really gotten going and the gas buildup forces stuff to go somewhere. Packing the ass prevents that avenue of escape before and after the trocar has removed most of the abdominal contents.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Embalmers don't get the bodies immediately after dying. It's later when the bacteria inside have really gotten going and the gas buildup forces stuff to go somewhere. Packing the ass prevents that avenue of escape before and after the trocar has removed most of the abdominal contents.
That doesn’t change the fact that not everyone shits when they die. Leaking can come from any hole, not just the ass.

I’m no embalmer, but this is a fact brosive

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That doesn’t change the fact that not everyone shits when they die. Leaking can come from any hole, not just the ass.

I’m no embalmer, but this is a fact brosive
All I know is I've seen several bodies embalmed and all had their asses packed precisely to prevent unpleasant surprises.

Nowadays some people likely request buttplugs rather than wads of packing. Thrills for eternity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom