Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Puddin to fact check your texts

Jtrain80

Legendary
Right on! FYI carrier pigeons can't be beat, for speed of delivery.

I worked with this cajun.... cajun folks are cooler than the other side of the pillow,..

He was telling about his neighbor that that had racing pigeons. Yes, it's a real thing. Him and his boys were shouting Clay's and anything that flew one day. The neighbor came racing over pleading for then to stop. He ended up giving his neighbor 5k for accidently taking out one of his prize birds.

Imagine coach O telling the story. Laughed my ass off.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I worked with this cajun.... cajun folks are cooler than the other side of the pillow,..

He was telling about his neighbor that that had racing pigeons. Yes, it's a real thing. Him and his boys were shouting Clay's and anything that flew one day. The neighbor came racing over pleading for then to stop. He ended up giving his neighbor 5k for accidently taking out one of his prize birds.

Imagine coach O telling the story. Laughed my ass off.
My father worked at a railroad switch as a telegraph operator in high school. Rural southern Illinois circa late 1940's.

Once a week,(Friday's I believe) at a specific time he would release a half dozen pigeons with numbers tied to their legs and they would fly back home to Chicago. The order of their arrival meant $$ to bookies in the windy city. The following week he would get another shipment of pigeons, rinse/repeat.

I told him he was likely doing work for the Chicago mob. He agreed.

Top Bottom