Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Puddin has a “new strategy”

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Let me guess, he'll shut down all the hospitals and treat patients at a reconfigured 7-11.

The entrance to that 7-11 will be wrapped in razor wire and Jersey walls, and will be guarded by doctors and nurses who have been told that their main job is to keep people out.

Patients seeking help will have to fight their way to the 7-11 through a gauntlet of CCP mad scientists and Fauci acolytes.

Ultimately, the 7-11 will be closed after 4 days, and Blinken will declare that "all patients who wanted to be treated" have been treated.

Am I close?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Why wait 2 days? Every death between now and thursday is 100% on him. Also...where is the cure for cancer? Biden promised to cure that if elected. I guess covid slowed all that down. Maybe after he cures covid this thursday, he can get rid of cancer.🤞🏽

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Let me guess, he'll shut down all the hospitals and treat patients at a reconfigured 7-11.

The entrance to that 7-11 will be wrapped in razor wire and Jersey walls, and will be guarded by doctors and nurses who have been told that their main job is to keep people out.

Patients seeking help will have to fight their way to the 7-11 through a gauntlet of CCP mad scientists and Fauci acolytes.

Ultimately, the 7-11 will be closed after 4 days, and Blinken will declare that "all patients who wanted to be treated" have been treated.

Am I close?
Except when he describes it to the camera it will sound less coherent

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Well in defense.....his "OLD Strategy" was DONT DIE TODAY. He didn't want to have to answer questions on why he stopped wanting to avoid dying today.

So really the New Strategy is.....get me the fuck outta here before people realize I have dementia and have NO CLUE where I am or how I got here. Dude is playing 7D chess here........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder

Am I close?
Biden and his team after reading this.
1631043467027.gif

Top Bottom