Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Puddin getting his booster

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
False alarm. He's getting a new booster CHAIR. That is all.

maxresdefault.jpg

mrt

Elite
Praying for a fatal reaction. If someone doesn't do something soon we'll have no country ! He is bankrupting American Taxpayers and soon the enemy will form up and kill a bunch of innocent people. When that happens he and his lackey's should be rounded up and hung for treason among a whole list of other crimes. Once again I say he is not immune to our laws and should be arrested for refusing to obey his oath of office and our constitution. I hope he goes to sleep after his shot which he just had on national TV and he never opens his ignorant thieving eyes again. That's what I think about the thief in chief.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
They will be giving him a saline injection, but the vax cult worshippers will lap it up.
He did it on live TV of course for everyone to see....it's all just a show for these people.
What sane person takes this as proof that he actually took the booster.
You're right probably was saline hell It could be tears of little children for all we know. This is getting ridiculous

mrt

Elite

Can you imagine a moron like him in charge of fighting a war, just incredible how America elects the very worst person possible. Especially after we just had a President that put us first and accomplished unheard of things no other President even dreamed of. All of that while constantly being under attack by extremist coup attempts even from our highest military leader on the final days . All those people are guilty of high treason and I sure hope at some point we'll see hitlary sent to prison for starting the shit ball rolling downhill. The events over the past 5 years by the left is what starts civil wars, I've always felt this failure by the left to stop us shows how strong the USA really is. We are broken but not to the point these sleaze balls would ever rule America without them dying for their crimes. Slo joe will not finish his 4 years, they were so surprised that he won they were completely without qualified people to fill his cabinet, it really shows now. He is a walking dead man and should be getting his nap. I love watching the turd ball walk, I always get confused when I turn on the TV thinking I am on the cable news but then they show him walking and I think it is a zombie movie. A man in such deplorable health should not be the leader of the USA, they would have to pick him up and carry him to any important meetings by year 4, if he hasn't already took the dirt nap.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
listen, This fucktard isn’t the issue. He doesn’t know what day it is ! The real problem are the people handling him. They are the ones doing all of this because if you think this waste of sperm is sitting behind a desk with one intelligent thought in his head you are not thinking clearly. The whole reason they got him “elected” was so their agenda could be instituted! The group of people doing this are behind the curtain. Stay woke !!!!!

denn

Legendary
Founder
When these people are talking up the 15th booster shot at some point down the line, will they still be trying to dupe normal people into thinking this "vaccination" and the following booster shots are anything but a HUGE money and power grab by everyone who is pimping these things to the public? The amount of profit already being reported by big pharma is staggering. I am sure everyone has their hands in that cookie jar.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
When these people are talking up the 15th booster shot at some point down the line, will they still be trying to dupe normal people into thinking this "vaccination" and the following booster shots are anything but a HUGE money and power grab by everyone who is pimping these things to the public? The amount of profit already being reported by big pharma is staggering. I am sure everyone has their hands in that cookie jar.
I think you’re right in the sense that many people got the jab the first time around as a one off to normality.

If they try to peddle boosters, or even worse yearly boosters, people are just gonna say fuck no and be done with that shit.

BTAvenger

Elite
I don’t know what sadder. The dog and pony show that they keep putting on with all this fake bullshit or the fact that there is media there seeing it firsthand and not reporting on it.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I don’t know what sadder. The dog and pony show that they keep putting on with all this fake bullshit or the fact that there is media there seeing it firsthand and not reporting on it.
The dog and pony show can't survive without the cnn's of the world. They're joined at the hip.

Top Bottom