Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prove the opposite - win big!

Stray

Poster
Yes.

But the better question would be:

Being as Americans are so stupid: why does the rest of the world want to be like them, in dress, in culture, in cinema, in cars, in everything? Who is more stupid? The one who "is stupid" or the one who follows the one who "is stupid", and knows it?
Glad the vid was made by island monkeys (british).

rebar

Elite
I’d rather live there and be an island monkey than live in the gay capital of europe, that faggot country called jermany.
Home of the most racist bigoted dick swallowers that can't fight in the history of the world.
@Stray
You wanna fight? I'll fight you. Want a drinking contest? I'll do that to. I may lose.
But you bunch of cummy twats started and lost the 2 largest wars in history. Take a fucking seat. Learn how to be proper and not walk in somewhere, shit talk, then get curb stomped you fucking Jew hater

Stray

Poster
Home of the most racist bigoted dick swallowers that can't fight in the history of the world.
@Stray
You wanna fight? I'll fight you. Want a drinking contest? I'll do that to. I may lose.
But you bunch of cummy twats started and lost the 2 largest wars in history. Take a fucking seat. Learn how to be proper and not walk in somewhere, shit talk, then get curb stomped you fucking Jew hater
I hate everyone the same. I was in italy for 7 days, no worry, I'm back. Who cares about the WW's, they're over.

Top Bottom