Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Profound sadness for Trump

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I had 3 poached eggs medium, dry aged steak from last night and some smashed potatoes.

Gonna hit the gym after a power nap.

For the curious... I reverse seared the 2.5" strip
The 26th has a great one coming up. UTEP vs Jacksonville Gamecocks. Utep at -1

MalO

Elite
Listen to Vivek. Haley? She's awful
She's not great but she's not awful. Her stances are pretty conservative and she has a lot of experience in politics. I think she would be better than another democrat in office.

It seems some of the Trump donors are backing Haley now. Hamm seems pissed that Trump didn't represent him well enough when he was in office.

Oil magnates suck but at least he's not Ken Griffin.

Hamm, the executive chairman of oil and natural gas company Continental Resources, donated $16,600 to Team Stand for America last month, according to the filing. Hamm supported former President Donald Trump during the 2016 election and later backed the Trump endorsed Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz. He told the Financial Times in an interview published last year that he didn’t think Trump should run again in 2024.

“Loyalty’s a big thing with us — it’s very necessary with leaders,” Hamm told the FT. “And I wish Trump could have been a lot more loyal to his people.” The former president overlooked Hamm to become Energy secretary in his administration, the FT said.

Hamm and his family are worth a combined $18.5 billion, according to Forbes.

Hamm isn’t the only previous Trump ally turning to help Haley. Former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb, who said last year that the former president was a “deeply wounded narcissist,” donated $5,000 to the Haley joint fundraising committee.

Leonard Stern, the CEO of real estate firm Hartz Mountain Industries, contributed the same amount as Hamm to Team Stand for America in March. Forbes says he has a net worth of $7.6 billion.

Stern, Cobb and a spokeswoman for Hamm did not return requests for comment before publication.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I had tacos for lunch.
Nice! I had a awesome calzone. Was pleasantly surprised, small Italian restaurant with YUGE menu so i didn't have the most confidence!

Aug 23th Braves will have the Frenchy, Glavine, Smolt, and Larry Jones cast announcing again......might wanna tune it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom