Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prison guards looking after Jeff Epstein

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

Ghost Hawg

Poster
Founder
This is nothing new! Happens all the time! What they don’t tell you is how shitty the current staffing levels are within the Federal Bureau of Prisons right now. Some of those places like MDC New York where these people work are so understaffed that they are forcing non correctional officers to perform the jobs that an officer would normally perform.

I read the report on this and I believe one of them was an officer who had been forced to stay and work an additional shift and the other one was not an officer. He was working there filling in due to the staffing shortages. The BOP is a steaming pile of shit, and although these individuals should have been making the required 30 minute checks that is required for that kind of unit with such a high profile inmate such as Epstein, I guarantee they were put in a bad situation! The administration was looking to crucify somebody! A lieutenant is required to make rounds to that unit every shift. And in this case he had already made his rounds down there and signed off on everything.

Epstein had already been on suicide watch a week or so before this and should have never been taken off of it, let alone placed in a cell by himself. It’s policy that every inmate has a cellmate to prevent or curb suicides. A psychologist is the only individual who can take an inmate off of suicide watch, but you don’t hear anything about the mistake being made there. They were looking for someone to take the fall for this and it’s always the officers. But yeah something doesn’t add up because I’ve worked for the BOP for 16 yrs now and Epstein was handled poorly in a way that goes completely against what policy and training states.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I know a girl right now who is about to go work a special detail at the jail that Maxine Ghislaine bitch is being held at. Every time they interact with her they have to do so on camera because she is trying to play it off like she is being mistreated by the staff.

Pass it through the grapevine, "skin to win!" .

She will know what to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom