Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prices are out of control

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I don’t even goto fast food anymore, prices are awful and the service is worse. Goto to a bigger gas station like WaWa or buccees and get what you want

Since our government started paying people not to work because of covid, I have noticed a huge dropoff in the already shitty service in the fast food industry. Seems rare to get my order and it not be slow as shit or fucked up in some way these days.

Since our government started paying people not to work because of covid, I have noticed a huge dropoff in the already shitty service in the fast food industry. Seems rare to get my order and it not be slow as shit or fucked up in some way these days.

That’s why those of us that are able to do it are doing very well.

Nayat

Elite
Usually I could tell the health of the economy based on the level of service I get at fast food places on a negative correlation type deal, but no longer is that accurate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom