Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pot at $250: Bowl Pick’em… Start doing your research

catreaper

Master Baiter
Make a $5 Payment per entry (3 per individual) to the "$5 Buy in Bowl Pick Em Pot" campaign and it will go to the pot and we will send you the league password (it says donation, but that was the only way we could automate it). Up to 3 brackets per person ($5 each). Top 3 will receive a payout

Click:

I had a good call with @Croot_Overlord tonight and we’re going to be running a bowl pick’em challenge this year. The details are being ironed out, but we will make it affordable so all can participate. Multiple submissions will be allowed per participant. More details to follow in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
For the Nebraska fans...

Bowl games are end of season invitationals put on by the NCAA in partnership with Corporate sponsors. The results of these contests determine the final standings for the FBS up to and including crowning the National Champion of all college football.

In case you were unaware.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
For the Nebraska fans...

Bowl games are end of season invitationals put on by the NCAA in partnership with Corporate sponsors. The results of these contests determine the final standings for the FBS up to and including crowning the National Champion of all college football.

In case you were unaware.
1638290447712.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@wrecking_crew - From ESPN "For Standard Scoring entries, each of the Bowl Games played to completion, including the Championship Game, will be worth ten (10) points each. If you choose the "Standard Scoring System", the winning pick is the team that wins the game (i.e., scores the most points). For avoidance of doubt, the number of points by which a team wins the corresponding Bowl Game is immaterial and will not affect your score. As of the date of publication of these Official Rules, there are forty-three (43) Bowl Games scheduled, therefore, a maximum number of 430 points are possible to score, provided that there are no Bowl Games removed from the schedule or cancelled"

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@catreaper
I want in but I've been too busy to even get on board much. When do I have to have picks in by? I can prob this weekend if I don't jack off once
You got plenty of time man. Buy in now to get your spot. Bowl games get announced Sunday and you will have about ten days to make your picks. I will remind anyone that hasn't made them before the games start

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m gonna start getting details ironed out on this tomorrow and make sure everyone is set up right.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I gotta figure out who the last person to throw in $15. Let me know if it was you

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Can we see each others picks?

I like to go against the grain on odd ball games and try to steal an upset
I haven't figured that out yet. It seems like it makes us wait until the games start

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
both submitted. I guess going 1st and 2nd place will allow me to buy some beers at the next meetup

Top Bottom