Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poll: Is Don a cabalite?

Is Trump an agent of the cabal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Unwittingly

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It's looking more likely

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • trust the plan

• watch the water

• Total voters

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, they gave Bush a hard time but they tried to take Trump out of office. Bush faced 1/10 the onslaught that Trump did.

Plus it wasn't just the media. It was the entire deep state & intel agencies. The cabal, or whoever, used some of their biggest tools to try to get Trump out of office. Not something you do to somebody who's on your side.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Plus it wasn't just the media. It was the entire deep state & intel agencies. The cabal, or whoever, used some of their biggest tools to try to get Trump out of office. Not something you do to somebody who's on your side.
A good script it was, a script it was

It was the Bush strategy better done as covid lockdown and vaxxes needed a more trusted man in the office than the war on terror and the patriot act

They knew the more opposition he faced via the media and establishment the more he would be trusted by us

We have to realize the elites realize we hate the elites.....so enter in the acting

Q up the Apprentice

Aka the snake

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
He's cabal through and through

Though I don't think he was originally and perhaps a genuine adversary up until the late 80s/early 90s

Or maybe he was from the jump

Thought fred was with the John Birch Society
If he is a part of the Cabal then why did they try and remove him from office?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The stronger the cabal looks opposed to him, the better he looks to us

It's posturing

The elites have read Machiavelli and Sun Tzu
Meh, not buying it at all.

Don realizes he needs the republican party and its organization just like the republican party needs him. Its not like he relented and took on their platform, its just the opposite in my opinion. He made his platform and forced the party to adopt him whether they liked it or not.

Don't you think the Neo cons would rather have a Jeb Bush whom they could control?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Why Post a fuckin poll if OP is going to argue every poster is wrong. What a fuckin loser.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Meh, not buying it at all.

Don realizes he needs the republican party and its organization just like the republican party needs him. Its not like he relented and took on their platform, its just the opposite in my opinion. He made his platform and forced the party to adopt him whether they liked it or not.

Don't you think the Neo cons would rather have a Jeb Bush whom they could control?
Yes but he drummed up zero support and was not the guy to have in place to sweep in covid world

I think prez jeb would have actually United the country against the establishment or at least made the uniparty reality obvious to way more people

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yes but he drummed up zero support and was not the guy to have in place to sweep in covid world

I think prez jeb would have actually United the country against the establishment or at least made the uniparty reality obvious to way more people

Not sure what you are talking about. Trump drummed up zero support for what? He beat 15(?) other contestants in the 2016 republican primary. That is drumming up support.

Wasn't the guy in place to deal with the Covid world? He pushed back against deep state shit from the outset. He hated masks, was opposed to lockdowns longer than 2 weeks and eventually stopped listening to that dumbass Fauci.

Jeb is a huge pussy. He would have done whatever the deep state demanded that he do.

Now, please clap.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I think prez jeb would have actually United the country against the establishment
200w.gif

LOL get lost troll

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Not sure what you are talking about. Trump drummed up zero support for what? He beat 15(?) other contestants in the 2016 republican primary. That is drumming up support.

Wasn't the guy in place to deal with the Covid world? He pushed back against deep state shit from the outset. He hated masks, was opposed to lockdowns longer than 2 weeks and eventually stopped listening to that dumbass Fauci.

Jeb is a huge pussy. He would have done whatever the deep state demanded that he do.

Now, please clap.
I was talking about Jeb who had zero support and wouldn't bring in the interest of the electorate

Trump deferred to fauci, totally embraced the vaxxes, and wore a mask

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I was talking about Jeb who had zero support and wouldn't bring in the interest of the electorate

Trump deferred to fauci, totally embraced the vaxxes, and wore a mask

Trump reluctantly wore a mask a couple times. He correctly deferred to Fauci the first couple weeks and then realized he was deep state and pushed him to the side.

Reasonable people can embrace the vaxes. They most likely are a net benefit for a subset of the population (elder). Nothing wrong with that.

Trump is far from deep state. Not sure which movie you are watching. They threw the kitchen sink at him and they are scared to death of his second term.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Trump reluctantly wore a mask a couple times. He correctly deferred to Fauci the first couple weeks and then realized he was deep state and pushed him to the side.

Reasonable people can embrace the vaxes. They most likely are a net benefit for a subset of the population (elder). Nothing wrong with that.

Trump is far from deep state. Not sure which movie you are watching. They threw the kitchen sink at him and they are scared to death of his second term.
LOL

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
"Trump reluctantly wore a mask a couple times. He correctly deferred to Fauci the first couple weeks and then realized he was deep state and pushed him to the side."

That part
Well, he hated the masks. Refused to be photographed wearing one for a long time and it drove the libs crazy.

He did defer to Fauci the first couple weeks which in hindsight was wrong, but at the time was probably the right thing to do. You are president you have to rely on the advice of your government officials until you know they are wrong. Felt like thats what Trump did?

And he definitely pushed Fauci to the side after a while.

TJHall1

Legendary
Well, he hated the masks. Refused to be photographed wearing one for a long time and it drove the libs crazy.

He did defer to Fauci the first couple weeks which in hindsight was wrong, but at the time was probably the right thing to do. You are president you have to rely on the advice of your government officials until you know they are wrong. Felt like thats what Trump did?

And he definitely pushed Fauci to the side after a while.
Ya...a couple times and 2 weeks are not even close. Like, not even at all close. Also, putting fauci in charge in the first place was NOT the right thing to do.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
So you want discussion and your response is "lol". Got it.
It was unserious imo

Fauci has been deep state for 40 years
Vaxxes are a net positive? That's just not a serious opinion. Is it a positive for health, privacy, individual rights?
Vaunted covid required no such response...outside of more fruits and vegetables

You don't have to pitch a perfect game but you can't be as "wrong" on the "pandemic" as "outsider" Trump was

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It was unserious imo

Fauci has been deep state for 40 years
Vaxxes are a net positive? That's just not a serious opinion. Is it a positive for health, privacy, individual rights?
Vaunted covid required no such response...outside of more fruits and vegetables

You don't have to pitch a perfect game but you can't be as "wrong" on the "pandemic" as "outsider" Trump was
I think you have your blindfolders on not aknowledging that the vaxes are beneficial to some. That’s not an honest argument imo.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I think you have your blindfolders on not aknowledging that the vaxes are beneficial to some. That’s not an honest argument imo.
Compared to what

Injecting warp speed mystery potions for Coronavirus or vitamin D, ivermectin or apple juice?

What's the cost/benefit now and long term?

You don't even know what's in them let alone the information needed to calculate it's +-

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Compared to what

Injecting warp speed mystery potions for Coronavirus or vitamin D, ivermectin or apple juice?

What's the cost/benefit now and long term?

You don't even know what's in them let alone the information needed to calculate it's +-
If you are 75 years old the cost benefit is clear as day that the vax is beneficial.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
If you are 75 years old the cost benefit is clear as day that the vax is beneficial.
Beneficial to the pharmaceutical companies yes

Interestingly, you've fast forwarded to the age of 75. I'll just grant you that for the sake of conversation, why doesn't the medical apparatus make that their benchmark?

Please wear your mask for my safety btw

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Beneficial to the pharmaceutical companies yes

Interestingly, you've fast forwarded to the age of 75. I'll just grant you that for the sake of conversation, why doesn't the medical apparatus make that their benchmark?

Please wear your mask for my safety btw

See my posts about masks, they suck.

But I can admit that the vaxes work for some people and that masks don’t work. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

62% of the people in your poll disagree with you.

Trump ain’t Cabal.

Top Bottom