Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Polar Bear kills woman and infant son

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well at least the polar bear didn't drown from global warming or climate change or the big freeze

Belezabro

Elite
Saw this story yesterday. Went to Google maps to find Wales, AK. Next thing I know, I spent an hour looking at the Aleutian Islands and using Wikipedia to read about these villages in the middle of nowhere...old military bases used during WWII, plane crashes (with the planes still visible on Maps), and scrolling over and looking at eastern Russia.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Saw this story yesterday. Went to Google maps to find Wales, AK. Next thing I know, I spent an hour looking at the Aleutian Islands and using Wikipedia to read about these villages in the middle of nowhere...old military bases used during WWII, plane crashes (with the planes still visible on Maps), and scrolling over and looking at eastern Russia.
Any polar titties??!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Probably was between the bear and her coke.

th

OIP.jU1eYw7P153UeQFmZnQH5wAAAA

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder

Glad I could provide a rabbit hole for you. That area of the world is pretty interesting.

Here's another rabbit hole for you, the Alaskan boneyard. A guy doing some gold mining in Alaska bought some land, dug for gold, and instead found untold thousands of ancient bones. Mammoths, North American Lions, you name it. You could literally go out, search for an hour, and find a mammoth tusk.

https://boneyardalaska.com/

Completely rewrites our understanding of history. Those animals weren't supposed to be that far North, and with so many in one place it pretty much means they were all washed there by flood waters, unless there was a mass kill which doesn't make much sense.

Fuck Greta and her iceberg saving flat ass.

Polar bears are done unless we put them in zoos.

The vast majority of animals go extinct. I remember the big cat guy on the MB talking about how cheetahs have a genetic disorder that is going to end them eventually, no amount of human intervention will save them.

Top Bottom