Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Plato makes it simple...

casfoto

Poster
"Reality is created by the mind, we can change our reality by changing our mind." - Plato
It shows that we are mind. And the body is an appendage. When you look at Stephen Hawkings or others that had nothing but dissadvantages and come out with a mind like that!! My wifes cousin died about three years ago and she had 3 brothers. She had a phd, her brothers were all born blind. The first brother got up and spoke the Eulogy for 30 mintues on Tennysons Crossing The Bar. It was incredible...I found out that he was the poet lauret of Georgia. The next brother was a top manager of a corportion in Georgia and the third was the most intelligent man that ever graduated from Georgia Tech. Barbara was the only seeing person of the family and she was a gem.

casfoto

Poster
That was a remarkable literary story. One of the most beautiful. I encourage everyone to read it. Socrates was so well loved by his pupils and his bravery showed a great understanding of life.

Top Bottom