Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pitcher tackles batter after he hits a HR

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Should be arrested for assault.
Fuck that. The BS shit talking and bat flipping, acting like a shit for brains football player every time you hit the ball. Isnt part of baseball. Talking shit all the way around the bases. This is a new BS thing and he got his shit pushed in by a pitcher. 4 game suspension is fine.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Fuck that. The BS shit talking and bat flipping, acting like a shit for brains football player every time you hit the ball. Isnt part of baseball. Talking shit all the way around the bases. This is a new BS thing and he got his shit pushed in by a pitcher. 4 game suspension is fine.

Nah, pitch better instead of being a bitch weasel.

Like in football, you can trash talk all you want, but the hitting comes between the lines and between whistles. Its called discipline.

Pitcher should go work on his curveball or hell even hit him next time he comes up to bat. Instead he chose a bitch move sucker punch.

Should be kicked off the team and face charges for being an faggot.

TJHall1

Legendary
Idiotic

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I remember pitching in High School. The opposing pitcher had gotten really cocky on the mound, jawing and acting like an ass. He nailed my best friend, and just grinned at us afterwards. My 80 year old grandfather was sitting in a lawn chair right beside the dugout. He had been a very good baseball player in his day and as I walked out of the dugout toward the mound after the inning was over...he cleared his throat which I knew meant, “Look at me...” He said, “Do what you gotta do...” When he came up during the inning, I threw him a first pitch curve for a strike that he “bailed” on. The next pitch hurt him real bad...had to go out of the game. We dealt with things back then...and guys rarely got too out of hand. When they did...they were taken care of. Everyone knew...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Everyone has the right to be a complete and total asshole, shit for brains, mother fucker to anyone they want...BUT - they must be ready to suffer the consequences in what ever form it may come. Karma is a wonderful force of the universe. Nobody gets away with jack shit. They might think they do but those are the ones that are too stupid to realize when karma is kicking their ass to level the playing field.

TJHall1

Legendary
Everyone has the right to be a complete and total asshole, shit for brains, mother fucker to anyone they want...BUT - they must be ready to suffer the consequences in what ever form it may come. Karma is a wonderful force of the universe. Nobody gets away with jack shit. They might think they do but those are the ones that are too stupid to realize when karma is kicking their ass to level the playing field.
Stupid is thinking karma is real.

Cre8ive

Founder
Stupid is thinking karma is real.
  • I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
  • You remind me of me when i was young and stupid.
  • I'll try being nicer if you will try being smarter.
  • I don't know what your problem is but I imagine it is hard to pronounce.
TJ, please use any of the above smart ass remarks as needed, and knowing your cognitive shortcomings and challenges, you will wear these out.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
  • I wouldn't expect anything less from you.
  • You remind me of me when i was young and stupid.
  • I'll try being nicer if you will try being smarter.
  • I don't know what your problem is but I imagine it is hard to pronounce.
TJ, please use any of the above smart ass remarks as needed, and knowing your cognitive shortcomings and challenges, you will wear these out.
Ok? Prove that karma is real. I'll wait. You calling someone stupid is rich. If I'm not mistaken aren't you a Christian and believe in God? And you believe in karma?

Hahaha

Get back to me when you can show me karma is real.

Cre8ive

Founder
Ok? Prove that karma is real. I'll wait. You calling someone stupid is rich. If I'm not mistaken aren't you a Christian and believe in God? And you believe in karma?

Hahaha

Get back to me when you can show me karma is real.
At one point or another I could have been called a Christian. I hate religion. I strive for a level of spirituality that gives me a low heart rate, low blood pressure and an ability to let the 99% of daily bullshit pass me by like water rolling off a duck's back.

No one can prove the existence of karma. No one can prove the existence of God.

Newton did provide one law, his third, that could very well be "proof" of karma. Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The statement means that in every interaction, there is a pair of forces acting on the two interacting objects. The size of the forces on the first object equals the size of the force on the second object. Just like yen and yang, dark and light, sweet and sour and on and on.

Bottom line - it makes a hell of a lot more good sense to believe in karma and respect it that it does not to believe. It is simply an advantage in living a good life to believe that karma is real...after all, you've certainly heard of the timeless axiom of "what goes around comes around."

Even you have enough on the ball to ponder that possibility.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
adam-sandler.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Newton did provide one law, his third, that could very well be "proof" of karma. Formally stated, Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Ok...after typing out the above and hitting post you should never ever call anyone else stupid. I couldn't even read beyond that point because the level of dumb is so high.
😂

Cre8ive

Founder
Ok...after typing out the above and hitting post you should never ever call anyone else stupid. I couldn't even read beyond that point because the level of dumb is so high.
😂
I knew that would get you! Don't ever change...you're at the bottom of TFSF food chain. And you provide more comic relief than any member I know of.

TJHall1

Legendary
I knew that would get you! Don't ever change...you're at the bottom of TFSF food chain. And you provide more comic relief than any member I know of.
90% of your posts could be confused with a special needs student essay.

Top Bottom