Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics not showing up ?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Make sure you are on thefreespeechforum.com and not forum.thefreespeechforum.com

We had to move domains again - it’s going to be a bit of a headache with images the next couple days until people all get moved over, but should be fine after that

200.gif

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Anyone posting images on forum.thefreespeechforum.com will not be appearing on thefreespeechforum.com

Get on the appropriate domain (thefreespeechforum.com) and then shame anyone that does it wrong

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone posting images on forum.thefreespeechforum.com will not be appearing on thefreespeechforum.com

Get on the appropriate domain (thefreespeechforum.com) and then shame anyone that does it wrong
What he said

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
There shouldn't be a way to post on forum.thefreespeechforum.com now. It should just automatically redirect you to the new domain. Moving forward there shouldn't be an issue with any of the images. Be a real bummer to miss out on @Esso Club postings.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord I am having issues on phone. I cant reply to threads and my avatar is a white circle. I literally typed the new address and nothing new. Are there issues right now or am I may be getting redirected to the old address issue on my end. Either way it has 15 mins max before it becomes my OLD iphone.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
@croot_lord @Croot_Overlord I am having issues on phone. I cant reply to threads and my avatar is a white circle. I literally typed the new address and nothing new. Are there issues right now or am I may be getting redirected to the old address issue on my end. Either way it has 15 mins max before it becomes my OLD iphone.
Try clearing your history on your phone. It may just be that the site is loading slow on your phone right now for some reason.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Nice avatar nucca

Latest posts

Top Bottom