Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pickle juice/ mustard for muscle cramps

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Your body absorbs things quicker if you consume them via the rectum. Works well with pickle juice for cramps and alcohol for time with the boys.
Partially correct. The latter portion is a terrible troll that even you don't believe.

The body requires almost 24 hours to hydrate. However, pickle juice has the salt and electrolytes.

Personally, I take a shot of pedialyte and cut it with water, like 5:1 or 6:1. Great stuff

Jtrain80

Legendary
Partially correct. The latter portion is a terrible troll that even you don't believe.

The body requires almost 24 hours to hydrate. However, pickle juice has the salt and electrolytes.

Personally, I take a shot of pedialyte and cut it with water, like 5:1 or 6:1. Great stuff

In the oil business, you see guys chugging pedialite all the time.

They will swear to you are never going to drink again. Until they get off work at least, anyway.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It’s unbelievable how fast it works. Just a couple minutes. I was having some forearm cramps from jackin off too much and had a spoonful of mustard and a sip of pickle juice. Two minutes later, I’m cured. How does it work so fast? It’s not even been digested
Because it is sodium and highly soluble and mobile. Why do you think gatorade works so fast?

Top Bottom