Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Physics teacher outted for her OF acct

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Her defense should be that she is explaining the physics which occurs in various sexual position especially the force exerted with every thrust.

And I never had any teachers in HS who looked like that or carried that arsenal.

MalO

Elite
I think it's screwed up this lady was probably a fine teacher and had to resign where as that trans in Canada can teach a shop class with huge bags of silicone dangling from his chest.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I just don’t understand the appeal of seeing a birthing person’s breasts.
Understandable and I weep openly for the suffering you’ve endured through the gene-editing shots that have been forced upon you and your kind.

Science has proven the small micro-clots that are forming in the small capillaries are having a detrimental effect on normal cognitive responses to external stimulations.

I’m doing all that I can to fight this uphill battle for you and those like you. Will you join me and contribute to my cause @Rube Reaper?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Understandable and I weep openly for the suffering you’ve endured through the gene-editing shots that have been forced upon you and your kind.

Science has proven the small micro-clots that are forming in the small capillaries are having a detrimental effect on normal cognitive responses to external stimulations.

I’m doing all that I can to fight this uphill battle for you and those like you. Will you join me and contribute to my cause @Rube Reaper?
🙄

Rube Reaper

Elite
Bro.... so you do like women and tits afterall.

Your presence in my thread confirms this
Not really. Truly, I’m more of a person who enjoys science. A few great examples would be masking is effective against the spread of respiratory droplets, the COVID vaccines are safe and effective, and that person driven climate change is destroying the earth’s natural environment.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Not really. Truly, I’m more of a person who enjoys science. A few great examples would be masking is effective against the spread of respiratory droplets, the COVID vaccines are safe and effective, and that person driven climate change is destroying the earth’s natural environment.
So is it safe to assume you’re in full support of the WEF agenda?

Top Bottom