Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pfizer data dump

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Copied.

This is why they wanted to wait 75 years to release this data

Some highlights people are reporting. I have not read 90K pages so these are compiled from various sources

quote:

The vaccine was not 95% effective, Pfizer data shows it has a 12% efficacy rate

quote:

Pfizer knew their 100mg dose destroyed recipients white blood cells. This could be why the vaccinated keep getting Covid or other illnesses and why some people have "Long Covid"

quote:

The absolute risk reduction of the vaccine is .84% meaning the benefit of the vaccine is less than 1% over somebody not vaccinated

quote:

Out of 46,000 participants in the Pfizer trial study , 42,000 had adverse effects and 1200 died

quote:

What was the basis for Pfizer and the FDA to declare the mRNA vaccine ‘safe and effective’ for pregnant and breastfeeding women?

Just 44 rats.

quote:

Reportedly 1,223 people died in 28 days during Pfizer’s post-authorization adverse events report

FR3CBzTXwAIeriE

quote:

Pfizer knew the vaccine harmed the fetus in pregnant women

FR3tzBvWYAYLJHr

quote:

They vaxxed 270 pregnant women.

There is no feedback on 238, but of the other 32 there was only one live birth.

FR6KBrcagAAugqc

FR0Zfq4XsAEyYB8

Study finds Covid-19 Vaccination increases risk of suffering Miscarriage by 1517%

Documents

BTW Pfizer reported revenue of $26B and a profit of $7.86 billion in Q1

Rube Reaper

Elite
Copied.

Some highlights people are reporting. I have not read 90K pages so these are compiled from various sources

FR0Zfq4XsAEyYB8

Study finds Covid-19 Vaccination increases risk of suffering Miscarriage by 1517%

Documents

Why can’t you find any of the stuff written in the quotes in the data from the actual report?

The breast feeding quote for example states that they knew it was bad for infants but the report and image don’t say any such thing.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You read 90,000 pages that quickly.

Holy Shit. Respect.
It’s easy when you’re a fantastic reader like I am.

Please edit the OP to reflect the facts instead of it’s current falsehoods. We don’t want disinformation corrupting and hurting people.

ctrlbreak

Poster
Ah... I see. This isn't a serious forum then.

"Feel free to read all of the material and disprove it."
That's not how claims work. Otherwise, you're literally just producing misinformation and propaganda.... bolstering the claims made by MSM that it really is all just crazy conspiracy theory.

You're doing absolutely no one any good in this case, and are truly a piece of shit.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

That's not how claims work. Otherwise, you're literally just producing misinformation and propaganda.... bolstering the claims made by MSM that it really is all just crazy conspiracy theory.

You're doing absolutely no one any good in this case, and are truly a piece of shit.
I didn’t make any claims. Pfizer was forced to release these documents
by a judge. They wanted to seal them for 75 years.

How many jabs have you had?

ctrlbreak

Poster
I didn’t make any claims. Pfizer was forced to release these documents
by a judge. They wanted to seal them for 75 years.

How many jabs have you had?
You don't get a cop out just by sticking 'copied' on your post. What's the source for all the "quotes" listed? Multiple people have pointed out they can't be located in the source documents, so are asking where they can be found. Sounds like you've been duped and are pissed off about it.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You don't get a cop out just by sticking 'copied' on your post. What's the source for all the "quotes" listed? Multiple people have pointed out they can't be located in the source documents, so are asking where they can be found. Sounds like you've been duped and are pissed off about it.

I’m not pissed. I’m a Pureblood.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Get a load of this mud blood....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

You made a bad decision. Pay you aren’t negatively impacted and get over it. Learn the lesson and be a lion instead of a sheep.

Rube Reaper

Elite

No they aren’t serious people. They are just trolling because they know they got it wrong on this topic and are in HARD denial.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
No they aren’t serious people. They are just trolling because they know they got it wrong on this topic and are in HARD denial.
These are Pfizer documents Ruby.

They were made to release them by a court of law.

They knew all of these terrible things before they poisoned you.

You might want to reconsider who to be angry with.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
D

Deleted member 2886

Right. The link to the documents which is tens of thousands of pages, right? Can anyone tell me more specifically where to find the info? Don't have time to read 90,000 pages.
Well, I've started going through it.

There is actually a lot of irrelevant stuff included amongst it all.

Didn't take long to find one of the OPs quote sources.

Below is the PDF itself and I've also provided a couple of screenshots for assistance, - the relevant information is highlighted.👍
IMG_20220506_212752.jpg
IMG_20220506_213455.jpg#As I currently understand, "Missing Information" is meaning what had not yet been available for inclusion in earlier documentation released, due to a specified data collection cutoff date.
So this "Missing Info" was accumulated subsequent of whatever the arbitrary cutoff date was.

👇Here's the actual PDF.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Below is the PDF itself and I've also provided a couple of screenshots for assistance, - the relevant information is highlighted.👍
View attachment 99297
View attachment 99298#As I currently understand, "Missing Information" is meaning what had not yet been available for inclusion in earlier documentation released, due to a specified data collection cutoff date.
So this "Missing Info" was accumulated subsequent of whatever the arbitrary cutoff date was.

👇Here's the actual PDF.

Thanks for sharing this! Just the tiny sliver of info you posted is pretty fucked up. Sadly, most of the masses are still brainwashed and will not believe this because corporate media will only briefly mention it, probably referring to it as Russian disinformation.

Rube Reaper

Elite

View attachment 99297
View attachment 99298#As I currently understand, "Missing Information" is meaning what had not yet been available for inclusion in earlier documentation released, due to a specified data collection cutoff date.

👇Here's the actual PDF.

So the most they could document was 274 cases that might be tied to the vaccines after all the vaccinations in the 20 plus counties reporting possible incidents…

It’s amazing how safe and effective these vaccines have turned out to be! Literally modern day miracles!

sanction

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 99297

👇Here's the actual PDF.

It took me less than 10 minutes on DuckDuckGo to weed out several links
calling it a conspiracy theory and find several links where Drs are discussing
different sections of the release

The information in each release is more damning than the previous ones. There will be another releases in 60 days but our citizens are to lazy to read them.

The media and politicians damn sure aren’t going to discuss it for us. They
arent going to kill their cash cow.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It took me less than 10 minutes on DuckDuckGo to weed out several links
calling it a conspiracy theory and find several links where Drs are discussing
different sections of the release

The information in each release is more damning than the previous ones. There will be another releases in 60 days but our citizens are to lazy to read them.

The media and politicians damn sure aren’t going to discuss it for us. They
arent going to kill their cash cow.
So damning you couldn’t even quote and provide the source…

LOL

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
So damning you couldn’t even quote and provide the source…

LOL

Yore a shitty troll, it takes finesse, and the ability to the toe both sides of the line.

Yore not remotely intelligent enough to pull it off, so like the other “trolls” like you that think yore doing it, you aren’t.

It’s pretty pathetic actually.

Carry on though, I know you think yore crushing it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Copied.

FR0Zfq4XsAEyYB8

Documents

PHuck Fhizer. Organized crime at its best. Hope the top execs begin to rot from the inside out. And guess what? They will crank up the money machine come fall, and don't you fall for it!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yore a shitty troll, it takes finesse, and the ability to the toe both sides of the line.

Yore not remotely intelligent enough to pull it off, so like the other “trolls” like you that think yore doing it, you aren’t.

It’s pretty pathetic actually.

Carry on though, I know you think yore crushing it.

If he is such a shitty troll, what does that say about you? Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom