Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Personal Image Tributes for VN Vets and a few others.

mrt

Elite
I have several hundred images I made and gave to people I know and served with, not to mention hundreds I never knew. It is not a commercial or paid service but just something that can be left behind for family members. I don't do many any longer, mainly because I refuse to kowtow to facebook Marxism. Once they get your name you become a target forever so after only a few months of returning after a two year absence I became a target again. I have no intentions of ever going back to facebook again. The sooner they are gone the better off the world will be. So I looked for a suitable image host that would carry all I upload and make a link available for people to look at. Nothing fancy and should be easy to use. I will put the first link here and update it as I upload more. Only 3 to start so I can see how it looks and most important how to manage it there will be so many images eventually. They say my images will never go away, we'll see won't we. First link

https://link.shutterfly.com/3iQWKtEynhb

mrt

Elite
We’re you in the 25th? My uncle was with them in Vietnam.
No I was in the 1st Avn Bde 13th Bn 164th Group, 336th Aslt Hel Co, 2 years in the 121st Aslt Hel Co same airfield and Bn. I was gunner on a UH1-A B and C, for 3 years and lived to tell about it. All the Tributes I make cover a lot of units but usually more than one person from a unit, anyone that ask for one I provided. Many of the men that received an image are now gone. Just last week one of our own members finally succumbed to Heart failure after suffering for 20 years. I will eventually get many more uploaded, hopefully tomorrow, the host is a bit slow in uploading.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
The only Vietnam story my Dad ever told me is the first night he got there they killed some gooks, so they had a party at the camp. He went to take a piss and rolled down the mountain side drunk and into the darkness.

Got all cut up and spent the next day puttting up a barbed wire fence while the mosquitoes lit up his lacerated skin

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I know of a name and a symbol that would benefit the organization.

Top Bottom