Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Perfect description of what's happening now...

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
He might know.

I've read where Dylan had all of his songs written for him early on, as he was just a part of the manufactured counter-culture that aimed to fracture the nuclear family and usher in post-modernism.

That's also why he hasn't written shit since.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
He might know.

I've read where Dylan had all of his songs written for him early on, as he was just a part of the manufactured counter-culture that aimed to fracture the nuclear family and usher in post-modernism.

Jimi Hendrix did all his songs better too.

Jtrain80

Legendary
He might know.

Adrian Peterson can run reel fast, but I wouldn't let him do my taxes or babysit for me.

I feel the same way about most entertainers and their advice.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He might know.

So I should assume….Dylan didn’t write that?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So I should assume….Dylan didn’t write that?
And Thomas Jefferson did not write the Declaration of Independence - Bob Dylan did. Jimi Hendrix wrote the New Testament. I read about all of this on the internet.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He might know.

And Thomas Jefferson did not write the Declaration of Independence - Bob Dylan did. Jimi Hendrix wrote the New Testament. I read about all of this on the internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom