Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pecan or Puhcon

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Looking up tree shaking services for acorns and what I can do with them and found a video about shaking pecan trees.
Is it pecan or pecon?

I say it the right way Pecan.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
WTF are y'all french?

Edit: nm I know y'all are faggots.

What's the best acurn for deer. I have white oak and it is mass producing this year.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Pea-can. Anyone who calls pecan pie "piKAHN pie" should be executed on the spot.
A pie so good doesn't need a gay name like "picon" pie.
GlisteningDependentHairstreakbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Somewhat true, but most folks I know in urban areas in the south use the northern pronunciation. Pea-can seems as much a rural thing, as southern.
We have both here.

Seems like the hoydee toydee fucks say Pee-can and people that weren’t raised with a silver spoon in their mouths say pah-khan.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The majority of the first areas settled by English speakers in this country call it "pick-AHN". This is the right answer.
I'm definitely a "pick-AHN" guy. Everyone who pronounces it with the "pee/PEE" first syllable gets a head shake from me......but those goofy ass borderline Canadians who say "PEE-kahn" are the worst.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I'm more of puh-khan guys, but I've lived all over the country, so no judgment here. I still remember when I first moved to Georgia and was asked what kind of Coke I wanted. *mind blown*

Top Bottom