Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Payrolls down 300,000

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd bet people are getting let go rather than increase pay. Pay your good people more and get more production and cut dead weight. We have done it recently.
I'd rather pay a guy 1.5x what he was making than pay a pair of hands an equal wage but they suck or always late or kids always sick or other bullshit

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I'd bet people are getting let go rather than increase pay. Pay your good people more and get more production and cut dead weight. We have done it recently.
I'd rather pay a guy 1.5x what he was making than pay a pair of hands an equal wage but they suck or always late or kids always sick or other bullshit

What if they bring in Omicron to the whole office and knock out 90% off the office for a whole week.

She never got tested and just came back in and shut down the whole office.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I would say it’s probably due to jab refusals…

Before the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional, companies created deadlines and might have scared off or forced out people who weren’t going to get jabbed.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I would say it’s probably due to jab refusals…

Before the Supreme Court said it was unconstitutional, companies created deadlines and might have scared off or forced out people who weren’t going to get jabbed.
Could bee layoffs dew two the shipping shortage as well.

Yew can’t keep people busy if yew don’t have anything for them two work with in many industries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom