Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Patriots, dog lovers please help.

Crich73

Poster
I have recieved the great blessing of adopting two mixed puppies (sisters) from a rescue in San Diego. When I started to look, I initially sign up for several sights to find a good pup.

My niece plans on moving out of my sisters soon and I promised her I'd pay for a pup since she wants one of her own when she leaves home. Well, last night I was checking my emails and one showed up that has many puppies up for adoption. Well, soo. I was going thru the list, seeing if I can find one for my niece when scrolling thru I saw that some were highlighted stating that they are urgent. These poor pups are in danger of euthanasia if not adopted soon. Idk what the criteria is for euthanasia when it comes to these poor babies, but from reading the description they haven't been in their respective shelters for very long.

Anyways, please look over the lists and see if one of these poor creatures speaks to you, or if you know of someone that might be a great person for these little guys.

Thanks. https://lab.rescueme.org/California

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I have recieved the great blessing of adopting two mixed puppies (sisters) from a rescue in San Diego. When I started to look, I initially sign up for several sights to find a good pup.

My niece plans on moving out of my sisters soon and I promised her I'd pay for a pup since she wants one of her own when she leaves home. Well, last night I was checking my emails and one showed up that has many puppies up for adoption. Well, soo. I was going thru the list, seeing if I can find one for my niece when scrolling thru I saw that some were highlighted stating that they are urgent. These poor pups are in danger of euthanasia if not adopted soon. Idk what the criteria is for euthanasia when it comes to these poor babies, but from reading the description they haven't been in their respective shelters for very long.

Anyways, please look over the lists and see if one of these poor creatures speaks to you, or if you know of someone that might be a great person for these little guys.

They all speak to me. I often wish I had the room and time to have about 6 dogs. I have had one or more dogs all my life. I love them more than i do people simply because they are love on four legs-canine angels. Best of luck to those wonderful dogs that are longing for adoption.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Can t do much from the East Coast.
I cannot even look at rescue sites anymore. I used to volunteer but i had to stop that too. Cant save them all. Now i just donate to nonkill shelters.

Crich73

Poster
What gets me is most of these poor pups just arrived at these shelters in April. One has been there for a little while longer, but.

I dont get what categorizes them for euthanasia. Or if specific donations for that particular pup could extend his life.

Peach-head

Poster
What gets me is most of these poor pups just arrived at these shelters in April. One has been there for a little while longer, but.

I dont get what categorizes them for euthanasia. Or if specific donations for that particular pup could extend his life.

mare they pits?

Latest posts

Top Bottom