Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paging Mr.Fitzwell

@Jake Broe Stan ( I wish I could tag your bitch ass while also editing youre fucking retarded handre. You fucking homo

Where’d you go buddy. I’ve called you, are you in the slammer? Did you get drunk for 13 days and kill someone’s penguin?

Just ret me know bub.
Just here enjoying my own success. I called Bama’s win, rates falling off a cliff, this stock market rally, and so many much more that it’s hard to keep track of these days.

Now I’m starting to look forward to rubbing everyone’s noses in the shit who said Russia’s genocide of the Ukrainians would be over months and months ago. Hell, some dumb fucks are still claiming that to this day! 😂

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That fucker is dead. Or someone forced him into a permanent treatment place with the money they were using to take care of him.
Yeah I'm hoping treatment. I'm not like all yall who get bent and twisted. I liked that fucker the same I like you. I just hope he's doing OK.

Mr. Fitzwell was a cool fella, barring death or some happening in the real world, I'll bet he got tired of all the BS on here about most of the circle jerkers. Or, like many on here, created a sock account and is now posting as someone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom