Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Over under on biden gettin gone

How long til the stale cracker gets tossed?

• 30 days

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 48 days

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 56days

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 60 days or more

Votes: 34 66.7%

• Total voters

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Glad to be back. Got a ways to go. I hope all is going well on your end.
I don’t even know if secession can save America now. But I do believe some sort of armed conflict is possible. But I’m old, so hey!
I’d like to see an armed uprising on the coasts after a Don Jr. wins the college without a majority of the vote (if you believe that sorta thing anyways).

Watching predator drones neutralize roving Antifa & BLM mobs would be 🤌

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
I think he holds out all the way until the end and loses to BDD in 2024.

I think the next three years ruins their party for a decade -15 years.
absolutely no way he runs again. He might somehow make it through 4 years - i think when the house/senate turn red, he will be "stymied" and it will actually make it a little easier (ala "i can't get anything done due to Congress"). He has definitely lost a lot of cognitive ability, that part is the unknown.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Don’t know when, but he will get Clintoned. They will say he died of COVID and make the rest of the country suffer more.
Possibly. They would then say, "Wuhan is real. It killed a POTUS. No more resistance allowed; everyone is mandated to get the Jab." They will try to impose Australian Rules only their citizens gave up their defenses.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Back in Spring I didn't think he would make it out of the summer so I said Labor Day. It certainly wasn't looking good for most of the summer.
However the last week has me giving pause. A couple of more major blunders and I might just be right.
They called Trump a wild card as to what might come out of his mouth. I think Biden is even worse potential wise.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
absolutely no way he runs again. He might somehow make it through 4 years - i think when the house/senate turn red, he will be "stymied" and it will actually make it a little easier (ala "i can't get anything done due to Congress"). He has definitely lost a lot of cognitive ability, that part is the unknown.
I think people who said he won’t run again will be shocked how long he tries to hold on.

Short of him not being alive at the time of election I expect he will be on top of ticket. They simply can’t run anyone else.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Have you ever watched the Movie "Weekend at Bernies", well with biden in the white house that's what it reminds me of.

117884269_792507741566205_6032374963551585409_n.jpg

BigBucnNole

Elite
Anyone have any idea what sort of disaster it would be if Biden is pushed out at the whims of technocrats???

This is republic ending type of shit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom