Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Over 90% of Canadian truck drivers are vaccinated!

Rube Reaper

Elite
François Laporte, the president of Teamsters Canada, which represents over 55,000 drivers, including 15,000 long-haul truckers, said the protests do not represent the industry in which 90% of drivers are vaccinated.

It’s time to put antigovernment terrorist in their place! Revoke their licenses and seize the property they are using to obstruct the public! Jail them if they refuse to disperse!

ajcgn

Poster
Does Canada have a 2a?
No
The only positive thing about our gun laws from a U.S. point of view is at least we are not Australia yet.
While lots of people own long guns, they have to be locked up and stored separately from ammunition (also locked up), which makes them pretty useless for self protection. Plus you need a gun license. Handguns are allowed, but the rules are even stricter. My FIL used to own a couple.
I used to shoot clay pigeons at the cottage as a kid, but it’s not worth the bother anymore.

Oler Ted

Elite
No
The only positive thing about our gun laws from a U.S. point of view is at least we are not Australia yet.
While lots of people own long guns, they have to be locked up and stored separately from ammunition (also locked up), which makes them pretty useless for self protection. Plus you need a gun license. Handguns are allowed, but the rules are even stricter. My FIL used to own a couple.
I used to shoot clay pigeons at the cottage as a kid, but it’s not worth the bother anymore.
You a Canuck?

Top Bottom