Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Over 60k Illegal Immigrants March To Border Declaring They "Are Ready For War" And CANNOT Be Stopped

Mello Yello

( . )( . )
Founder
iu

tickdickler

Poster
Can we not just give them 1,000 acres in Alabama somewhere and have them ride stationary bicycles to generate enough power so the gumps can go down on their sisters under a flickering light bulb? Win / Win IYAM.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Anyone who voted for the people responsible for the border crisis should be the first ones to take in these "refugees." Those very same people should be the ones bearing the financial burden of all those people too.

Or we could just close the border and make all these "refugees" go through the correct channels to becoming a citizen like everyone else that follows our countries immigration laws.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Anyone who voted for the people responsible for the border crisis should be the first ones to take in these "refugees." Those very same people should be the ones bearing the financial burden of all those people too.

Or we could just close the border and make all these "refugees" go through the correct channels to becoming a citizen like everyone else that follows our countries immigration laws.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Anyone who voted for the people responsible for the border crisis should be IN THE CAGES! Those very same people should be the ones bearing the financial burden of all those people too.

FIFY

BurntJ

Founder
Looks like I touched a nerve with some southerners. The good news is they only have 60k ready to go to war. Maybe you wouldn’t lose this time?
Yore the TARD with the faggit name on a site that would allow you to have a NON FAGGIT NAME! :ROFLMAO: I just assume yore doing yore complete life wrong just as you are here.

Either way choke on a bag of dicks!

tickdickler

Poster
@tickdickler = @bigfagnole
oh look, another person who assumes that two people who don’t groupthink can’t be at the same place at the same time. Good Lord. Take off your tin foil hats you loons.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yore the TARD with the faggit name on a site that would allow you to have a NON FAGGIT NAME! :ROFLMAO: I just assume yore doing yore complete life wrong just as you are here.

Either way choke on a bag of dicks!

No way you're employed.

BurntJ

Founder
@tickdickler = @bigfagnole
oh look, another person who assumes that two people who don’t groupthink can’t be at the same place at the same time. Good Lord. Take off your tin foil hats you loons.
Yore very sensitive……maybe you should create a “safe space”. Also, you faggits post alike and he is a known troll so……

America 1st

Founder
Yore very sensitive……maybe you should create a “safe space”. Also, you faggits post alike and he is a known troll so……
I don’t even mind trolls when they’re consistent. @BigBucnCuck is just all over the place.

One day he is sucking a dude’s dick after he, supposedly, puts them under general anesthetic. The next day he is taking it from a senate staffer to try to seal the deal on legislation for trannies.

America 1st

Founder
Actually I’m an ER Doctor that was a former State Senator.
Bruh I read that backwards and thought you said he was unemployed 🤣

I need to drink some more and get skrong. Feels like today is gonna be a big day for shit posting. 🐸

BurntJ

Founder
Bruh I read that backwards and thought you said he was unemployed 🤣

I need to drink some more and get skrong. Feels like today is gonna be a big day for shit posting. 🐸
I started early yesterday…..and here where…..and our game isn’t till 330. I’m gonna go ahead apologize to @JerBearr now…..it’s probably gonna get ugly tonight 🤞

America 1st

Founder
I started early yesterday…..and here where…..and our game isn’t till 330. I’m gonna go ahead apologize to @JerBearr now…..it’s probably gonna get ugly tonight 🤞
Did he get kidnapped by @BigBucnCuck? Haven’t seen him around these parts lately.

Maybe one of his printers fell on him and he is trapped. @Croot_Overlord has we gotten a welfare check since the last podcast?

Latest posts

Top Bottom