Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Our elites.....

TJHall1

Legendary
Sad part is Portnoy is becoming as bad as Pelosi. Everything has an equal equivalence in BOTH parties and he has to find it and point it out now.

False Idols and whatnot......
What is wrong with that?? You just want to be in denial there are shit people on both sides? Did you fucking see what Rudy had that guy arrested for and how he described it as he felt like "he'd been shot in the back?"

Holy fuck.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
What is wrong with that?? You just want to be in denial there are shit people on both sides? Did you fucking see what Rudy had that guy arrested for and how he described it as he felt like "he'd been shot in the back?"

Holy fuck.
Never said that…..and don’t need a retarded lunatic/suicidal trying to translate what I write either.

I was pointing to the typical liberal move of bringing something the other side did when they are caught……

Idols was about Portnoy, Kanye, Charlie Sheen…….they are just like you! I may agree with a policy…..but I’ll never let any of you nut jobs speak for me.

Also, don’t forget your meds…..

TJHall1

Legendary
Never said that…..and don’t need a retarded lunatic/suicidal trying to translate what I write either.

I was pointing to the typical liberal move of bringing something the other side did when they are caught……

Idols was about Portnoy, Kanye, Charlie Sheen…….they are just like you! I may agree with a policy…..but I’ll never let any of you nut jobs speak for me.

Also, don’t forget your meds…..
I'm gonna need to download a retard to English translator app so I can actually understand what you just tried to post.

Top Bottom