Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orgeron

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I get it , the dude is making $9mm a year and thats a lot of money for a 9-8 record your last 17 games. However, its only been 2 years removed from a Natty. Something smells a little fishy to me. Seems like there should be more to the story
1634509183036.png

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
18 mill buyout too. I dont think there's anything fishy, I just think lsu isn't happy with the results lately and ed can rub people the wrong way.

I kind of get it. But I look at my school Clemson and Coach Dabo and I just can't see any scenario in which he would be run off 2 years after winning a Natty. He can basically stay as long as he wants and it would take a lot more than what coach O has done to get him fired.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I kind of get it. But I look at my school Clemson and Coach Dabo and I just can't see any scenario in which he would be run off 2 years after winning a Natty. He can basically stay as long as he wants and it would take a lot more than what coach O has done to get him fired.

The difference is that coach O won 1 title, in one magical season where he had a once in a lifetime talent at qb who had one of the goat years at that position...and it has been downhill ever since.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
aLbqllWl.png

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Damn, he got divorced and had a full blown midlife crisis after winning the championship.

If he had been coming home to his wife at night, he might still be at LSU until he decided to retire.

However, he spent his time skirt chasing reliving his college days.

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Damn, he got divorced and had a full blown midlife crisis after winning the championship.

If he had been coming home to his wife at night, he might still be at LSU until he decided to retire.

However, he spent his time skirt chasing reliving his college days.
Shows all of us the value of a Shelly Meyer.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Well she did save his life from that heart attack at that hotel in Atlanta when he woke up gasping for air. She has earned some loyalty from him.
Obviously this world needs more good people like Shelly and Urban.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The perfect storm of things lined up for the 2019 team. It wasn't anything to do with O's coaching "excellence".

O has always been an elite recruiter, but terrible X's & O's coach. He's a position coach at best, in the cerebral sense of coaching.

He's always had red flags everywhere he goes, and his judgement is questionable at best.

Too much Title IX stuff piling up at LSU. That school in its entirety is ripe for a loss of institutional control charge.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He pretty much lucked into his title because of Joe Burrow, sort of like Gene Chizik with Cam Newton.
This is a perfect analogy. Although I do like that fat bastard and wanted him at lsu. He couldn't fucking care he is getting young pussy

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Does anybody else want to see this chick before we condemn ole Coach O? She might have been irresistible. I think that is important information before we pass judgement.
All depends on how far along, 1-4 months free game and can bare back that shit. 5-9 and she got that belly and it's like banging a plumber.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Damn, the dude is a real life coaching Kenny Powers.

He never struck me as a guy that could run a top flight program.

Depending on how he spends his money the next 5 years, he could write his very own 30 for 30, "The Rise and Fall of Coach O".

Top Bottom