Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oregon with outdoor mask mandate

Viking

Legendary
Founder
They have managed to divide us further. I didn’t think it possible but these mother fuckers do not quit. By simply defending our God given rights. Of course these godless scum cannot relate to that belief. I have already seen some ridicule religious exemptions. They openly want the unvaxxed to catch the vid and hope we die. The commies are the enemy and they are among us. SKOL!

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Follow the science, unless it disagrees with “our” facts.
E9l2dinXEAQONaA

Cards1968

Founder
Those dipshits are trying to pass an 'animal sanctuary' bill outlawing all hunting, fishing, trapping AND domestic agriculture production. This is small potatoes.

Specifically, according to Sportsmen’s Alliance, “Oregon Initiative Petition 13 (IP 13) is an anti-hunting and anti-agriculture ballot effort that will make harvesting any fish or game a crime. IP 13, known as the Abuse, Neglect and Assault Exemption Modification and Improvement Act, will ban the harvest of any animal by hunting, fishing and trapping and will only allow a self-defense exception. It will also criminalize common animal husbandry practices, slaughter for food and common breeding practices, such as artificial insemination.

Article to prove not trolling

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
They have managed to divide us further. I didn’t think it possible but these mother fuckers do not quit. By simply defending our God given rights. Of course these godless scum cannot relate to that belief. I have already seen some ridicule religious exemptions. They openly want the unvaxxed to catch the vid and hope we die. The commies are the enemy and they are among us. SKOL!
Well you have all the participation trophy people demanding others save them.

If they are vaccinated and want to wear a mask have at it. Wtf do I have to though? I would be endangering myself. Not them bc they have their shot and mask. That is the part I do not understand

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Those dipshits are trying to pass an 'animal sanctuary' bill outlawing all hunting, fishing, trapping AND domestic agriculture production. This is small potatoes.

Specifically, according to Sportsmen’s Alliance, “Oregon Initiative Petition 13 (IP 13) is an anti-hunting and anti-agriculture ballot effort that will make harvesting any fish or game a crime. IP 13, known as the Abuse, Neglect and Assault Exemption Modification and Improvement Act, will ban the harvest of any animal by hunting, fishing and trapping and will only allow a self-defense exception. It will also criminalize common animal husbandry practices, slaughter for food and common breeding practices, such as artificial insemination.

Article to prove not trolling
Yeah.... that state is completely gone.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Way too many fucking idiots end up in positions of power simply because too many fucking idiots voted for the fucking idiot. To all you stupid fucks that did not vote for a conservative with a brain, enjoy the hell hole you allowed them create. And don't forget to gargle with sewer water, it will keep the mouth maggots away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom