Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Operation Cuck the AdBudget

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Aight, so let’s fuck with some shit

1. We need to identify some small to mid size companies that have made public stances against American Traditionalism.

2. Identify some of these companies that are doing things like Google Ads or Reddit Ads.

3. Get a group of posters together to go find their ads and click the shit out of them.

It serves a few purposes:
-Companies will pay for digital advertising on a per click basis
-The more clicks we make, the more they waste their commie bucks.
-It also helps break the GoogleAd sense system completely for small and mid size companies

Couple notes:
-No sense in going after large companies because their budgets largely outsize the click force we can currently generate on this site, so let’s find some small to mid size companies that have made some ridiculous stances against reason

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

1. We need to identify some small to mid size companies that have made public stances against American Traditionalism.

2. Identify some of these companies that are doing things like Google Ads or Reddit Ads.

3. Get a group of posters together to go find their ads and click the shit out of them.

-It also helps break the GoogleAd sense system completely for small and mid size companies

Couple notes:
-No sense in going after large companies because their budgets largely outsize the click force we can currently generate on this site, so let’s find some small to mid size companies that have made some ridiculous stances against reason
I already do this to a company I used to work for. The owner was a total POS (always screwed up pay check for salesmen in his favor). So I daily do 3-5 google ad clicks just to cost that dickhead money! I know a few other former employees that do this too. Fuck That Guy!!!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Couple notes:
Actually a pretty good idea. Some small way to fight back against Google

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good question.

I would think that clicks from different geographic locations would disguise Operation Cuck The AdBudget for at least a little while.
It might be easiest to do through software. But I’ve got all the software guys working on same backend stuff for the future site right now. I’ll think about this- I think there is potentially something to it

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So that article ^ says that each click on ad costs the business $1-2. If you could get this to go a little viral you could cause some damage to these small business as budgets for sure

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
So that article ^ says that each click on ad costs the business $1-2. If you could get this to go a little viral you could cause some damage to these small business as budgets for sure
They probably have maximum spends so it’s not like it will bankrupt them. The goal is to make Google less effective.

fake clicks that don’t turn into sales will get the ball rolling in some small way.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They probably have maximum spends so it’s not like it will bankrupt them. The goal is to make Google less effective.

fake clicks that don’t turn into sales will get the ball rolling in some small way.
That’s what I was thinking. If it becomes a trend, get some kind of media coverage about how the Google ad system is no longer effective for small businesses.

It’s not going to bankrupt the business les for sure, but if they are paying $5000 a month for an ad budget that is being obliterated, it will hurt

Jtrain80

Legendary
Ok. Have we picked a company out?

Dicks sporting goods?

Most of the companies I am thinking of are so large it wont make a difference. All of my ads right now are boating related.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Couple notes:
ike it - lets move forward

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Trying to think of a small to medium size business to retaliate against.

Companies who has moved to stifle speech in the past? I'll keep thinking

Top Bottom