Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Only in maga land

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
we-tracked-down-capitol-meemaw-who-was-not-actual-2-6803-1610491109-8_dblbig.jpg

OP believes a boxed and unbuilt lego set of the capital was used to plan an insurrection with no guns.

View attachment 31771
I have no idea what you're talking about. But obviously not a ton of planning went into it. Just a bunch of dumb chuds worked into a frenzy by their cult leader. Thank God it wasn't better organized/planned out, or it might have been more successful.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I have no idea what you're talking about. But obviously not a ton of planning went into it. Just a bunch of dumb chuds worked into a frenzy by their cult leader. Thank God it wasn't better organized/planned out, or it might have been more successful.

uh huh.

Oh, it was very well planned and executed almost flawlessly. Why did Nancy and her goons refuse the national guard?

uh huh.

Oh, it was very well planned and executed almost flawlessly. Why did Nancy and her goons refuse the national guard?
I believe the news story. Again, it was an insurrection carried out by some of the dumbest mouth breathers imaginable. So this doesn't surprise me at all.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I believe the news story. Again, it was an insurrection carried out by some of the dumbest mouth breathers imaginable. So this doesn't surprise me at all.

See how easy it was to make you believe. You’re eating up propaganda. Your brainwashed bro.

1626114181429.gif

Maybe this will help you out with a little self-reflection OP. Have a nice life.

See how easy it was to make you believe. You’re eating up propaganda. Your brainwashed bro.

View attachment 31774

Maybe this will help you out with a little self-reflection OP. Have a nice life.
I'm saying that it doesn't fucking matter whether or not one of the guys had a Lego model of the capital. It's irrelevant to the discussion. Why would I research something that ultimately doesn't matter?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I like you OP. Don’t let all these magachuds get you down. There are some reasonable people in here. Some people call me the Fluid Druid. Good to meet you

Top Bottom