Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One step closer to alien technology

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Rube Reaper

Elite
Imagine how much money NASA wasted on this that instead could have been put to better use as reparations for people of colour.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@TheNJNole

NASA made some new metal allow that can be 3D printed and withstand ridiculous temperatures.

My dad ran a steel mill. Used to hear about some R&D crazy stuff back in the 80s and then never hear a word again. There is some new material 6-10× stronger than steel but is a plastic iirc material science is a cool field

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My dad ran a steel mill. Used to hear about some R&D crazy stuff back in the 80s and then never hear a word again. There is some new material 6-10× stronger than steel but is a plastic iirc material science is a cool field
It surprised me once I started to learn how some of these material science things get held very close to the vest. But when you think about it, any kind of material that can withstand extreme heat, or provide strength at a very light weight, or have minimal RF reflection (stealth).

Varying mixes of Silicon dioxide/ Quartz seems to be involved a lot. But when you look at some of these hypersonic vehicles, you have to have a very specific material or they won’t hold together. From what I understand that was one of the major bars from these other countries (Russia and China) building these hypersonic vehicles, but seems like they figured out the recipe.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It surprised me once I started to learn how some of these material science things get held very close to the vest. But when you think about it, any kind of material that can withstand extreme heat, or provide strength at a very light weight, or have minimal RF reflection (stealth).

Varying mixes of Silicon dioxide/ Quartz seems to be involved a lot. But when you look at some of these hypersonic vehicles, you have to have a very specific material or they won’t hold together. From what I understand that was one of the major bars from these other countries (Russia and China) building these hypersonic vehicles, but seems like they figured out the recipe.
Quartz is both a conductor and warehouse of energy and data i heard. But ima dumb rebar guy so I'm who knows?
Hypersonic won't beat our laser beams . Thank the Gipper

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Quartz is both a conductor and warehouse of energy and data i heard. But ima dumb rebar guy so I'm who knows?
Hypersonic won't beat our laser beams . Thank the Gipper
Lasers just can’t go far in the atmosphere. Space, yes, but you’d be lucky to get something out past a couple km. Maybe in time.

You quartz is silicon dioxide the same things semiconductors are made of.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Blow your mind (maybe?)

Silicon and carbon are very similar. They are in the same group on the periodic table.

We call organic chemistry anything that is made up of carbon. Carbon is found in all living things.

Computer processors are on silicon chips. We are programming intelligence into the silicon. Are we building the next dimension of organic chemistry?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Blow your mind (maybe?)

Silicon and carbon are very similar. They are in the same group on the periodic table.

We call organic chemistry anything that is made up of carbon. Carbon is found in all living things.

Computer processors are on silicon chips. We are programming intelligence into the silicon. Are we building the next dimension of organic chemistry?
If it leads to reparations for people of colour then I don’t care what we call it.

fsmandingo32

Poster
Imagine how much money NASA wasted on this that instead could have been put to better use as reparations for people of colour.

debate for and against reparations. imo its not money that should be given to black communities. rich white politicians should be forced to lay bricks for a homeless center in the middle of detroit for 40 hours a week for a month. thats a better way to talk about teparations; white people picking up the ficking spade

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lasers just can’t go far in the atmosphere. Space, yes, but you’d be lucky to get something out past a couple km. Maybe in time.

You quartz is silicon dioxide the same things semiconductors are made of.
Lasers now are competitive to beat hypersonic
Quartz is amazing and an indicator of gold AU

IMHO i think we are way beyond what is even believed

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Why figure out a recipe when a dick breath traitor will sell it to you? All you have to do is look at EVERY ADVANCED WEAPON and you will see it is an acorn that did not fall far from the American innovation tree. Fortunately they will always be one step behind since they have to copy shit instead of innovating it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Blow your mind (maybe?)

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-ea...fully-tests-new-laser-missile-defense-system/

This is what we are allowed to know about

Latest posts

Top Bottom