Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One of the Georgia guide stones exploded

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone got cliffs in what they were for
1657149343338.jpeg

Funded by some mysterious anonymous person with the initials R. C., which is the same initials used but Christian Rosenkruetz, a historical figure known to be the leader/founder of the Rosicrucians. The Rosicrucians are kind of a leveled up version of the Freemasons

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
View attachment 116609

Funded by some mysterious anonymous person with the initials R. C., which is the same initials used but Christian Rosenkruetz, a historical figure known to be the leader/founder of the Rosicrucians. The Rosicrucians are kind of a leveled up version of the Freemasons
can agree with the useless officials part at least

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Where is the surveillance video of the person or persons that planted the bomb?

They only are showing us the vehicle driving in, and the explosion, but not the people who did it, which you know they have footage of. Hopefully it's because they are about to make arrests & don't want to spook people into hiding...but I have little faith that is the reason.

D

Deleted member 2886

There is an interesting video some guy made about his investigations of this cultist shrine.
I watched it maybe 5-6 years ago and can't recall the title or exact details, though I remember one particular oddity.

*One of the three pillars had a piece missing.

It wasn't just some random damage, because it had been precisely cut and seemed almost like it had been done for a symbolic purpose maybe.

The dude speculated that perhaps the missing piece could be reinserted as part of a ritualistic cult thang.

*FYI: I could easily be muddling my recollection of this, and haven't had a chance to do any research on the subject today.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 116609

Gods hand is back over us. Things are going to start "leveling up" in the way of our God

Top Bottom