Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One man argues a lack of confidence inn government is the problem with The US economy

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
“I often think we are caught in a trap where there’s less confidence in government, so there’s less resources provided, so there’s less confidence. So to try to rebuild confidence, people make very ambitious promises, they’re then not able to catch up with those promises, and then the cycle repeats itself.

I think there are very big risks. It is the sort of ‘both and’ thing. I think, in general, progressives are right that we need to invest more, and conservatives are right that we need to invest better, faster and tougher. And instead of having a sterile argument about whether there should be more money or there should be more toughness in the investment, we need to adopt both and do both together. And I think that’s what we need to do in education, that’s what we need to do in infrastructure. And I wish I saw more evidence that we were making these systems work better so that people could be confident that more investment in them would actually yield those kinds of returns.”

What say yew?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This person was formerly The Secretary of the Treasure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom