Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OMG yall!!!!!

noelnole

Elite
Founder
ive been praying all day and all night, now i need your prayers

my wife was found to have a solitary lesion in her left breast, biopsy next week

i read the entire cancer thread in tmb few yrs back but i never thought i would have to revisit it

we're going to implement the fenbendazole regime that joe tibbets made so famous

we have a good team of surgeons and oncologist that we will consult with next week

i will report back no matter the outcome of the panacur regime for research and reference purposes

we are withholding this info from friends and family for the time being so since weve all been together for so long i consider all of yall friends and family

we're staying 100% positive and the prognosis is good/survivable

we're a golfing family (both my daughters played in college) so i told evelyn the you got a 8 foot putt in front of you and God will make sure you make it

if anyone has gone thru this we're open to any suggestions, ill return when i can

hold the fort down my patriot brothers and sisters!!!!!

thks for letting me get this off my chest, yesterday was the worst day of my life

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

my wife was found to have a solitary lesion in her left breast, biopsy next week

i read the entire cancer thread in tmb few yrs back but i never thought i would have to revisit it

we're going to implement the fenbendazole regime that joe tibbets made so famous

we have a good team of surgeons and oncologist that we will consult with next week

i will report back no matter the outcome of the panacur regime for research and reference purposes

we are withholding this info from friends and family for the time being so since weve all been together for so long i consider all of yall friends and family

we're a golfing family (both my daughters played in college) so i told evelyn the you got a 8 foot putt in front of you and God will make sure you make it

if anyone has gone thru this we're open to any suggestions, ill return when i can

thks for letting me get this off my chest, yesterday was the worst day of my life
Sorry you are having to go through this @noelnole

I think we have some of that info originally on the mainboard over here. I know that a couple posters on this board have dealt with cancer either with themselves or with significant others over the last year and maybe they will chime in.

You can dm me if there is anything specifically we can do to help

Stay strong brother. Take care of the Mrs.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Done!!! Look up the ivermectin and cancer studies too.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Prayers for you and your family OP.

Privacy is huge but if you end up needing to take further steps talking to other spouses and families that have been through similar things can be VERY helpful. It really helped me know what to prepare for and how to handle certain things!

DM if you ever need anything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

Hi there noelnole, your family certainly have my prayers, coming all the way from occupied NZ.

So far I have been a bit hesitant to comment in this forum because I'm obviously not an American, and so can't qualify as a fellow Patriot.
Also as I am new to this forum, for these reasons it is absolutely understandable that I've not yet earned any trust amongst others here and so I accept that my word here means very little.
I am compelled to comment now because helping others whenever possible is just part of my character.

•Firstly, I think the suggestion by Long Cat V 2.0 is definitely worth taking into consideration on top of everything else, these "vaccines" are highly suspicious, to put it lightly.

•What I'm wanting to suggest isn't something new, it's already well known since the 50s/60s within alternative medical circles and it is strongly rejected by the mainstream allopathic institutional academics altogether.

•However I've a slightly different understanding than the allopaths and the majority of alternatives, I won't attempt detailing this here as it would simply take far to long.

•So to put my suggestion across in the simplest terms, I'll start by briefly providing some context,...on Amygdalin.

•It is a naturally occurring chemical compound formed in seeds/pips of fruits like; apricots, apples, peaches, plums, red cherries, etc.

•Amygdalin is also called; 'Nitriloside', 'Purasin', 'Vitamin B17'.

•The partly man-made/artificial purified version is known as 'Laetrile'.

•Laetrile was first created in the 1950s, became a popular alternative cancer treatment throughout the 60s—70s and was banned by the FDA in 1980.

•Note: Despite the scientific claims, Natural Amygdalin and Artificial Laetrile are not the same, it will take me too long to explain why here.

Now to the point:

•There is no reason to simply accept my suggestion and I do strongly encourage each individual to seek out the truth and answers for themselves, also it will require delving far beyond surface level information.

•Basically,...consuming apricot seeds assists the natural living cell processes which have been triggered as a protective response resulting in cancerous cell growths manifesting.

•Indeed I understand this will most likely be interpreted as crazy nonsense which I do understand, and I am not responsible for what others choose to be limited by.

•The hidden reality is that cancer is not some evil causal factor manifesting as dis—ease.

•Cancerous cell growths are temporary reactionary regenerative countermeasures protecting against a real root cause, which, to put it plainly, is toxicity of the human organisms internal environment-(see 'Terrain Theory" for more info)

•Personally, I've not ever had cancer, so cannot claim first hand experiential proof.

•For multiple reasons though, each day I do eat one apricot seed and I can state that I have not ever experienced any negative effects such as cyanide poisoning as claimed by scientific academia.

•Yet I must admit that it would be totally irresponsible to munch down a large number of them over a short time frame.

I hope the above can be of some benefit for you and your family noel nole, y'all have my prayers.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Hi there noelnole, your family certainly have my prayers, coming all the way from occupied NZ.

So far I have been a bit hesitant to comment in this forum because I'm obviously not an American, and so can't qualify as a fellow Patriot.
Also as I am new to this forum, for these reasons it is absolutely understandable that I've not yet earned any trust amongst others here and so I accept that my word here means very little.
I am compelled to comment now because helping others whenever possible is just part of my character.

•Firstly, I think the suggestion by Long Cat V 2.0 is definitely worth taking into consideration on top of everything else, these "vaccines" are highly suspicious, to put it lightly.

•What I'm wanting to suggest isn't something new, it's already well known since the 50s/60s within alternative medical circles and it is strongly rejected by the mainstream allopathic institutional academics altogether.

•However I've a slightly different understanding than the allopaths and the majority of alternatives, I won't attempt detailing this here as it would simply take far to long.

•So to put my suggestion across in the simplest terms, I'll start by briefly providing some context,...on Amygdalin.

•It is a naturally occurring chemical compound formed in seeds/pips of fruits like; apricots, apples, peaches, plums, red cherries, etc.

•Laetrile was first created in the 1950s, became a popular alternative cancer treatment throughout the 60s—70s and was banned by the FDA in 1980.

•Note: Despite the scientific claims, Natural Amygdalin and Artificial Laetrile are not the same, it will take me too long to explain why here.

Now to the point:

•There is no reason to simply accept my suggestion and I do strongly encourage each individual to seek out the truth and answers for themselves, also it will require delving far beyond surface level information.

•Basically,...consuming apricot seeds assists the natural living cell processes which have been triggered as a protective response resulting in cancerous cell growths manifesting.

•Indeed I understand this will most likely be interpreted as crazy nonsense which I do understand, and I am not responsible for what others choose to be limited by.

•The hidden reality is that cancer is not some evil causal factor manifesting as dis—ease.

•Cancerous cell growths are temporary reactionary regenerative countermeasures protecting against a real root cause, which, to put it plainly, is toxicity of the human organisms internal environment-(see 'Terrain Theory" for more info)

•Personally, I've not ever had cancer, so cannot claim first hand experiential proof.

•For multiple reasons though, each day I do eat one apricot seed and I can state that I have not ever experienced any negative effects such as cyanide poisoning as claimed by scientific academia.

•Yet I must admit that it would be totally irresponsible to munch down a large number of them over a short time frame.

I hope the above can be of some benefit for you and your family noel nole, y'all have my prayers.
Welcome. We would love to hear more about life in NZ right now from a first hand source. This thread is obviously not the place but consider making your own thread. Cheers Kiwi

TJHall1

Legendary
Welcome. We would love to hear more about life in NZ right now from a first hand source. This thread is obviously not the place but consider making your own thread. Cheers Kiwi
Ya, let it rip friend. You can let your thoughts and opinions be known on any subject. And don't worry if you get some shit, it's what makes this a good place.

Hang in there. My mom is a survivor, if you need a shoulder let me know. She can fight this shït and will need you to be strong. DM if you need anything

OPD77

Elite

Prayers for healing and a full recovery outcome for your wife and strength during this process for the rest of your family, you especially.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Holler if we can help outside of prayers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Now to the point:

I can attest to some seed info.you dont have tobe American to be a patriot. Wwg1wga

D

Deleted member 2886

@CuriousFiend
Don't be afraid to post. But all these lil green ninjas will find out if you tell lies.
I had trouble peeing today in the farthest rt hand urinal w a Gentleman's no peek border. What do I take so I don't pee all night? If you fucking say prune juice i will kiss my dead Grandma Ross
Lol, how the fk would I know?, what am I suddenly a urinary specialist?,...perhaps don't drink so much in the hours before bed if you don't wanna be pissing all night long.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lol, how the fk would I know?, what am I suddenly a urinary specialist?,...perhaps don't drink so much in the hours before bed if you don't wanna be pissing all night long.
So I should drink beer in the morning? Sir that is BRILLIANT. Your time here will be best for you in the long run. Enjoy dude.
What is you opinion on Vegas?

OPD77

Elite

Now to the point:

Welcome to the board....I really enjoyed reading what you posted. You don't have to be an American to post on here, just join us a a Freedom Loving Patriot. I'm sure I speak for others on here as well when I say, Thank You for posting helpful information to help one of our family members in their time of need !

WELCOME !!

QuanChi

Elite

Sorry my friend I will pray for you

Any updates?

Top Bottom