Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

old war dogs are gone................this is what we face

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A buddy on Tuesday said you know they have tried this shit before and we had hard working Americans that whipped everyone's ass that was a white collar commie. (Hard hat riots) his point was they had to wait for our dads and moms grandparents and some great grandparents to get dead or distracted.
It is all interwoven including Pelosi igniting a conflict w the Chynese
Usa is week w infighting and sabotage. The barbarians are at the gate

We are being taken apart from within, no doubt about it.
"He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within."

-Declaration of Independence

D

Deleted member 2886

Are Chinese units legitimately in Chi-nada running "training exercises"?

Read something last night which vaguely mentioned they were.
If this is indeed the case, right now.
That brings into perspective, the line of questions that were proposed it seems?
@weaponoffreedom

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Are Chinese units legitimately in Chi-nada running "training exercises"?

Read something last night which vaguely mentioned they were.
If this is indeed the case, right now.
That brings into perspective, the line of questions that were proposed it seems?
@weaponoffreedom
With out deep diving to proceed truth and links, the Chynese have gained control over aboutb70%of our politicians. America is going to the highest bidder and our politicians and getting a cut of the money moving around.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
With out deep diving to proceed truth and links, the Chynese have gained control over aboutb70%of our politicians. America is going to the highest bidder and our politicians and getting a cut of the money moving around.

I agree that most of our politicians are controlled by foreign enemies, mainly china, through bribery, blackmail or both. Sadly, I can't come up with anything that explains their political positions and actions better than that.

I agree that most of our politicians are controlled by foreign enemies, mainly china, through bribery, blackmail or both. Sadly, I can't come up with anything that explains their political positions and actions better than that.
US politicians are not controlled by enemies, we are the enemy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Keep it up ol Pal. You'll have our full support.
I can promise the Deep South. Nothing more, nothing less

Top Bottom