Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok, I’ve made my decision OU …..

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
I’m very disappointed in the Sooners, gave them delusional fucks in Lincoln a sounding board. “Blah, we’re back, making huge improvements “. “Big ten is going to be our bitch, blah “ gat dammit

Wagonstick 74

Poster
I’m very disappointed in the Sooners, gave them delusional fucks in Lincoln a sounding board. “Blah, we’re back, making huge improvements “. “Big ten is going to be our bitch, blah “ gat dammit
And Tulane got raped tonight. I truly believe West Virginia will beat them. They are not remotely playoff worthy. No one in the big 12 is.

Jtrain80

Legendary
And Tulane got raped tonight. I truly believe West Virginia will beat them. They are not remotely playoff worthy. No one in the big 12 is.

Color me not impressed at all. Spencer didn't improve, nothing special at rb or wr. They will improve once Riley opens the playbook, but lining up and playing will get us a couple losses.

Defense is still light yrs beyond m stoops, but not the juggernaut I was expecting. Stutsman is going to be a beast.

Wagonstick 74

Poster
Color me not impressed at all. Spencer didn't improve, nothing special at rb or wr. They will improve once Riley opens the playbook, but lining up and playing will get us a couple losses.

Defense is still light yrs beyond m stoops, but not the juggernaut I was expecting. Stutsman is going to be a beast.
I agree with everything you said. Riley does seem to be very vanilla early in the season. Rattler has seemed to gone backwards in his progression. Maybe having pressure with c Williams behind him has shaken him

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Is not good !
iu

Top Bottom