Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok guys, will CBD gummies show up

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
On a piss test? I heard they only show up on bloodwork…T or F? I’m looking for a new job and may have to quit for a while

thx
Depends on your smoking habits and what the method of testing is

General rule with weed, If zero THC in your system you will pass a piss test in minimum 2 days maximum 7 from a single use

If you smoke all the time, are not active, then there’s a good chance it’s in your fat cells and you need 2 weeks to 28 days

CBD is usually stripped of all THC but not always. They will mark it on whatever container you’re buying from. Unfortunately, even if its like .08 You’ll fail a drug test, but only the next day or a couple hours after but it will be out of your system faster. Not really worth the risk in my opinion if you’re looking on incorporating for all the time use vs just a one off

Last edited:

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder

General rule with weed, If zero THC in your system you will pass a piss test in minimum 2 days maximum 7 from a single use

If you smoke all the time, are not active, then there’s a good chance it’s in your fat cells and you need 2 weeks to 28 days

CBD is usually stripped of all THC but not always. They will mark it on whatever container you’re buying from. Unfortunately, even if its like .08 You’ll fail a drug test, but only the next day or a couple hours after but it will be out of your system faster. Not really worth the risk in my opinion if you’re looking on incorporating for all the time use vs just a one off

so the gummies leave your system faster? Fwiw, I don’t smoke only gummies on the weekends or maybe a brownie

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I work in a hospital lab. Among many other things, we run drug tests. Everything in this post is correct. Also just to clarify, they won't test you for cbd, but only for thc.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
so the gummies leave your system faster? Fwiw, I don’t smoke only gummies on the weekends or maybe a brownie

Eating vs smoking will stay in your system the same amount of time. It all has to do with how much and how often you partake. If you are curious if you are clean, order some cheap drug tests off amazon & find out.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
No sorry I misspoke. I mean compared to anything with THC assuming it’s a 5 panel test and that’s all they look at

The THC content of the gummies will be so low it won’t trip the test for very long

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Eating vs smoking will stay in your system the same amount of time. It all has to do with how much and how often you partake. If you are curious if you are clean, order some cheap drug tests off amazon & find out.
I second this @PawPower1981

This is a case by case thing and there’s a lot of factors depending on your body and activity level. Test yourself

Jtrain80

Legendary

True.

Walmart sells single panel(weed only) for $11.00. They test for 50 ng/ml. The same as a regular piss test. If gas chromotagraphy is used, they can go down to 25 ng/ml.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
True.

Walmart sells single panel(weed only) for $11.00. They test for 50 ng/ml. The same as a regular piss test. If gas chromotagraphy is used, they can go down to 25 ng/ml.

Correct. Most everywhere is just going to use the same basic test you can get at walmart too. I'd be shocked if an employer would waste the money for gc/ms just to detect a slightly lower concentration of thc. We don't even do that at the hospital, unless it is for confirmation of a positive test, usually at the doctor's request.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
What kind of jobs still test for weed these days?

Just curious as I'm not in an industry that tests. Id be more likely to smoke weed with the head of the firm than to be drug tested.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Just curious as I'm not in an industry that tests. Id be more likely to smoke weed with the head of the firm than to be drug tested.

I'd be curious about this as well. Most panels you would order from a lab include it, but what employers are actually looking for those results and hiring or not hiring based on it? Insane that anyone would care about weed. Meth, opiates, etc, I get, but weed?! gtfoh

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
What about a VAPE One? Wife is Nurse and Might do some Travel for a few months. Make double.
She hasnt smoked in years but will try a vape. we have a weekend 3 day sex feast get away.
She always says you just want sex away from the home. I say no I want to smoke a little, completely relax after we sex till soreness.

TJHall1

Legendary
What about a VAPE One? Wife is Nurse and Might do some Travel for a few months. Make double.
She hasnt smoked in years but will try a vape. we have a weekend 3 day sex feast get away.
She always says you just want sex away from the home. I say no I want to smoke a little, completely relax after we sex till soreness.
You've got a weird thing with wanting to tell everyone about you and your wife.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Safety sensitive jobs. Anyone who drives a company vehicle. More states that legalize, less truck drivers.

I have an in at a large drilling company. They want a hair follicle....Only 5 more months to go.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Starting day one without weed today for the job market.

as far are your hair follicle. Shave your head and your body. Your hair will grow back clean and quick. I’ve never had anyone ask me about my shaved body in the past, but if they do I just tell them my girlfriend like me clean shaven.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

If she hasn't smoked in years, and gets high for a weekend, regardless of how she gets the thc in her system, she will likely piss clean in a few days or so.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The VA told me before every surgery they would test me for drugs and if any showed up they would cancel surgery.

I believe the VA is considering allowing medical MJ. I participated in a 30-minute phone interview a year ago. They said it was to determine if vets my age were having issues with falling down. It became clear early in the interview this was aimed at MJ usage past or present. Probably having to reevaluate their stance given the states which allow it and the VA facilities in those states.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Teachers. I’ve got a buddy who is an engineer that works for a utility and he’s been randomly tested like 4 times in 3 years. I’m an engineer and have never been tested.

are tests required for security clearance?
Starting day one without weed today for the job market.

as far are your hair follicle. Shave your head and your body. Your hair will grow back clean and quick. I’ve never had anyone ask me about my shaved body in the past, but if they do I just tell them my girlfriend like me clean shaven.
good luck and don’t forget the eyebrows.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
Full week will do it and the THC numbers would be so minimal that you could do a cleanse and probably be 100% good to go. Depending on the test you need to pass of course

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
The VA told me before every surgery they would test me for drugs and if any showed up they would cancel surgery.

I believe the VA is considering allowing medical MJ. I participated in a 30-minute phone interview a year ago. They said it was to determine if vets my age were having issues with falling down. It became clear early in the interview this was aimed at MJ usage past or present. Probably having to reevaluate their stance given the states which allow it and the VA facilities in those states.
CBD should be a no brainer to legalize for pain but unfortunately a lot of states are taking hard line because it makes it impossible to rake in those easy possession charges

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
CBD should be a no brainer to legalize for pain but unfortunately a lot of states are taking hard line because it makes it impossible to rake in those easy possession charges
People are getting possession charges with CBD?

Or people would get out of possession charges if they claim it's CBD?

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
People are getting possession charges with CBD?

Or people would get out of possession charges if they claim it's CBD?
Yes exactly. When I lived in Texas in 2019 there were only two labs in the state that can truly test the difference between CBD flower and Weed, so it’s now impossible for them to charge anything less than about a quarter pound. They’ll make you throw it away, but possession charges and jail time for small amounts is down for the count

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Yes those guys all get tested. That’s why DC sucks ass as a weed city
I was thinking more about a consultant engineer In Florida that is getting reluctantly dragged into more federal work and may need to get a clearance in the future. Hypothetical situation of course.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
If you're a part time partaker in the THC like my wife. Within 5 days you'll piss clean, the most important thing. If you have a dated test, just drink a shit ton of water for three days. Make sure you take your first three morning pisses at home. You'll be fine, @Jordan Peterson gave you the amount needed in your system to pop positive.

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
I was thinking more about a consultant engineer In Florida that is getting reluctantly dragged into more federal work and may need to get a clearance in the future. Hypothetical situation of course.
I wouldn’t think so unless they actually find it important enough for you to take time and go get tested yourself. They’re not gonna fly you in for a weed test

JordanPetersHorn

Founder
If you're a part time partaker in the THC like my wife. Within 5 days you'll piss clean, the most important thing. If you have a dated test, just drink a shit ton of water for three days. Make sure you take your first three morning pisses at home. You'll be fine, @Jordan Peterson gave you the amount needed in your system to pop positive.
^^^this is the bare minimum also for a upcoming drug test, you CANNOT give them your first piss of the day. There are more tips and tricks to beating it, but if you’re doing pure CBD with barely any THC then a good dilution should be all you need

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Isolate CBD gummies won't show up on a test. Broad and Full Spectrum most likely will.

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
I am right there with you. Today marks 4 weeks delta-8 free. It’s been a roller coaster but it was all worth it when the offer I wanted came in today and I don’t have to scavenge for clean piss.

Was it hard for you to lay off the gummies? Problems with it?

Peach-head

Poster
As long as it isn’t the delta-8 stuff, that will make you fail for sure. You won’t fail a drug test eating full spectrum Cbd gummies just on the weekend. Now theoretically, yes, if you eat enough gummies that are .03 thc, you could fail. Highly unlikely you are though.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I’ve had 3 pre employment drug screens in my life and passed them all with synthetic urine bought online.

Ive been told that employers still do them for workers comp insurance rates.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I’ve had 3 pre employment drug screens in my life and passed them all with synthetic urine bought online.

Ive been told that employers still do them for workers comp insurance rates.

I can vouch for the fake pee working also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom