Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oh Noes!!! Aaron Rodgers was "secretly" unvaccinated (link).....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Mike Florio, the writer is a liberal douche, but here is his handwringing article. How about it is none of your fucking business whether he is vaccinated. Well what if there is a Covid outbreak?? Fuck you, that is the price of freedom. Take the vaccine if you want and wear your mask. I care about a free society more than your concern about Covid.

I have never once had a job ask me about my health records and I am not starting now.

I am like Tucker, if you want to ask about my vaccine status, I will only discuss if you first tell me about you and your wife's sex life with accompanying photos and/or sketches.

And what pisses me off the most is that I have always hated Aaron Rodgers and jelly he is banging Shailene Woodley!!! But now you make me feel sympathy for him.

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This made me LOL:

"I looked up photos of Rodgers from the preseason, standing on the sideline in street clothes. (The photo attached to this article comes from one of those games.) He wasn’t wearing a mask. I told my source that this means that Rodgers was vaccinated. In actuality, it means that he was deliberately and flagrantly violating COVID policies to create the impression that he’s vaccinated."

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This made me LOL:

"I looked up photos of Rodgers from the preseason, standing on the sideline in street clothes. (The photo attached to this article comes from one of those games.) He wasn’t wearing a mask. I told my source that this means that Rodgers was vaccinated. In actuality, it means that he was deliberately and flagrantly violating COVID policies to create the impression that he’s vaccinated."

If you publicly admit that you took the time to research old photos of another grown man to see if they are wearing a mask, your wife is probably banging some other dude.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Mike Florio, the writer is a liberal douche, but here is his handwringing article. How about it is none of your fucking business whether he is vaccinated. Well what if there is a Covid outbreak?? Fuck you, that is the price of freedom. Take the vaccine if you want and wear your mask. I care about a free society more than your concern about Covid.

I have never once had a job ask me about my health records and I am not starting now.

I am like Tucker, if you want to ask about my vaccine status, I will only discuss if you first tell me about you and your wife's sex life with accompanying photos and/or sketches.

And what pisses me off the most is that I have always hated Aaron Rodgers and jelly he is banging Shailene Woodley!!! But now you make me feel sympathy for him.
Wait….he is banging the Steelers LB? Makes sense….that guys a fag!

Last edited:

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I love how the media is so mad. Rodgers is highly intelligent and use large words often. The media was so dumb that they didn’t realize that immunized isn’t the same as vaccinated and they are mad because they think he tricked them but in reality he said exactly what he was and they just couldn’t understand what he was saying. I love some Aaron Rodgers.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm fully Vaxxed...against those wee-beasties that could actually cause me harm. The others, like Wuhan, I have let my natural defenses take care of.

BurntJ

Founder
I love how the media is so mad. Rodgers is highly intelligent and use large words often. The media was so dumb that they didn’t realize that immunized isn’t the same as vaccinated and they are mad because they think he tricked them but in reality he said exactly what he was and they just couldn’t understand what he was saying. I love some Aaron Rodgers.
Huh? 🤔😳🤯

Rodgers is a Faggit Lib that is about to be eaten BY HIS OWN! 🤣😂🤣

This comment is akin to acting like Kanye isn’t crazy BC he likes Trump. I get liking a position they take BUT JFC, look at the hole picture.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Huh? 🤔😳🤯

Rodgers is a Faggit Lib that is about to be eaten BY HIS OWN! 🤣😂🤣

This comment is akin to acting like Kanye isn’t crazy BC he likes Trump. I get liking a position they take BUT JFC, look at the hole picture.
What makes you think he’s a lib? I’ve never heard him saying anything liberal. If anything the opposite but he really doesn’t speak to politics much that I recall.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Good for Aaron Rodgers. They can all kiss his ass please. Especially Roger boy - he needs a chlorox enema. Fuck mandates.

BurntJ

Founder
What makes you think he’s a lib? I’ve never heard him saying anything liberal. If anything the opposite but he really doesn’t speak to politics much that I recall.
Ugh….we are talking about Cal Berkeley Aaron Rodgers who has actually made statements For BLM support and woke shit.

For FUCK SAKE man his troll looking fiancé literally has been arrested protesting pipeline in South Dakota on Native American land.!

No offense….but you’ve been on fucking planet mars man. It been right in front of you.

This is part of the woke/cancel culture eating their own.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I had no respect for him anyways but this seems to validate what @BurntJ has posted.

Rogers had a chance to put his country first by coming out to support Trump and America 1st policies but instead he makes douche comments that make it clear how out of touch he is with those of us who don’t make millions of dollars each year.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Ugh….we are talking about Cal Berkeley Aaron Rodgers who has actually made statements For BLM support and woke shit.

For FUCK SAKE man his troll looking fiancé literally has been arrested protesting pipeline in South Dakota on Native American land.!

No offense….but you’ve been on fucking planet mars man. It been right in front of you.

This is part of the woke/cancel culture eating their own.
the troll...
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F013d974f-630e-4041-a5e4-3e44cefcd8b2_1024x682.jpeg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I couldn’t have summed it up any better….

Look at Tom Brady (and his complete world)

Then look at Aaron Rodgers…..
I’m not a huge Brady fan (hard to like TTUN phaggots) but it’s been nice to see him recover from the pore choices he made in college and embrace @America 1st policies and Trump.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Just watched the video where he answered the question "are you vaccinated?" with "I am immunized."

That is a weasel answer. Maybe not outright lying but pretty damn close. Why not just man up and say "no, fuck off." Or "its none of your business." But thats an outright lie in my book.

I appreciate his stance on a lot of the issues, but I would never assume he was an honest broker after that answer.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Just watched the video where he answered the question "are you vaccinated?" with "I am immunized."

That is a weasel answer. Maybe not outright lying but pretty damn close. Why not just man up and say "no, fuck off." Or "its none of your business." But thats an outright lie in my book.

I appreciate his stance on a lot of the issues, but I would never assume he was an honest broker after that answer.
The value of his stock just tanked and it will be next to impossible for him to overcome the damage he has done to his image.

BurntJ

Founder

I remember hearing this and wondering why NO reporter asked what the fuck he meant. He was def trying to mislead people. And NOW he is clearly caught, he wasn't following any unvaxxed rules.....while being unvaxxed.

Look if you wanna understand the person A. Rodgers is.....his entire family didnt talk to him for years....while putting up with his similarly douchey brother Jordan. If yore own family cant stand you....yore a POS!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I remember hearing this and wondering why NO reporter asked what the fuck he meant. He was def trying to mislead people. And NOW he is clearly caught, he wasn't following any unvaxxed rules.....while being unvaxxed.

Look if you wanna understand the person A. Rodgers is.....his entire family didnt talk to him for years....while putting up with his similarly douchey brother Jordan. If yore own family cant stand you....yore a POS!
Don't have to like him. But he wins games. Shut up and throw the ball.

BurntJ

Founder
Don't have to like him. But he wins games. Shut up and throw the ball.
True i don't have to like, which is good B/c I hate the cock gobbling liberal faggit...

Winning games is all relative......to who you compare him to.

Problem with this is the onus is on that Faggit to Shut up and throw the ball.....and frankly, he cant shut up.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
True i don't have to like, which is good B/c I hate the cock gobbling liberal faggit...

Winning games is all relative......to who you compare him to.

Problem with this is the onus is on that Faggit to Shut up and throw the ball.....and frankly, he cant shut up.
Its rare when they can.

BurntJ

Founder
Its rare when they can.
I would disagree as there is actually a pretty good history of QB's that play/played the game without running their mouths and acting like woke faggits. To me this is a more modern trend and AR and his Cal - Berkeley lineage are leading the way.

(By talking...im clearly meaning "they say controversial shit")

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I would disagree as there is actually a pretty good history of QB's that play/played the game without running their mouths and acting like woke faggits. To me this is a more modern trend and AR and his Cal - Berkeley lineage are leading the way.

(By talking...im clearly meaning "they say controversial shit")
100% agree and was what I meant and I put that on the media pushing the non issues.

Top Bottom