Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official TFSF GIF *Jihad* Thread

Gif Overlord

Poster
Thanks @Croot_Overlord for the invite!

Just wanted to let all you faggots know I’ll be making GIFs for TFSF by request.

Just make a post requesting what you want and I’ll do my best to get to it in a timely manner. If I miss your request for some reason you likely suck too much dick but I also might have just missed it on accident. If you feel I’ve missed a request shoot me a DM with titties and your chances will improve.

C60F91DC-B1C7-4506-A282-8C26FF246A7E.gif

PartyBarge

Patriot
Founder
tenor.gif

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Thanks @Croot_Overlord for the invite!

Just wanted to let all you faggots know I’ll be making GIFs for TFSF by request.

Just make a post requesting what you want and I’ll do my best to get to it in a timely manner. If I miss your request for some reason you likely suck too much dick but I also might have just missed it on accident. If you feel I’ve missed a request shoot me a DM with titties and your chances will improve.

1620857212549.gif

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This was the point I realized “how fixed Boxing really was”. Fuck man I loved Boxing AND Tyson....even video back then was clear how weak that contact was. I was/am a huge Tyson fan BUT HE BARELY makes contact and then the slide back on the mat confirmed.
This was a wonderful time in my life UP TILL THIS. This also....made me just SMH when he lost to a Buster Douglass.

Gif Overlord

Poster
So your mom has already told you the story of her and @Dinkis14 ....😅 that was almost really uncomfortable. In his defense All Crack Whores “Claim” to be in recovery....just as strippers claim to be cocktail waitress. No judgement....hopefully she’s doing better.
@Dinkis14 doesn’t know me but after he saw me deep dicking his mom’s prolapse he was so aroused he has been trying to replicate it for the rest of his life.

Him trying to turn out @catreaper is just a result of not being able to get women & being a fag (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
So your mom has already told you the story of her and @Dinkis14 ....😅 that was almost really uncomfortable. In his defense All Crack Whores “Claim” to be in recovery....just as strippers claim to be cocktail waitress. No judgement....hopefully she’s doing better.
This doesn’t make any sense.
@Dinkis14 doesn’t know me but after he saw me deep dicking his mom’s prolapse he was so aroused he has been trying to replicate it for the rest of his life.

Him trying to turn out @catreaper is just a result of not being able to get women & being a fag (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Tupac said it best...”all that jealousy and envy comin from my enemies...picture me rollin”

Top Bottom