Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official House of the Dragon thread.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
First episode was good. I thought it was wayyy better than I thought they could do with it. I am cautiously optimistic this will be a good series.

Pro... Hightower is portrayed as a dick which I totally agree with.
Daemon is the fucking Rogue Prince fucking everybody... should of fucked a few more hoes just to put an emphasis on why all those limp dicks hate him so much.

Cons... Cole should of beat the hell out of everyone in a melee tournament. The joust shit doesn't portray how much better he is than everyone else. He destroys mofos.
Rhaenyra isn't near pretty enough. She should be smoking hot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Episode 3 was really good. Daemon is beast mode. Dude did not say a single word and stole the entire episode in 4 minutes. I can't believe Matt Smith is pulling off that character that well. I hated Daemon in the book and he is actually a really likable rogue in this.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think they get at least 3 seasons. I hope they do 4 so they can flesh out more of the side characters and storylines.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Episode 4 is slower and more of a set up episode. The acting is awesome. Things are going to start getting wayyyy more political now. The dance begins.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Over all the first season was great. Ep 9 was kind of a clunker but 3,8 and 10 were awesome. Paddy will be missed. He was great. Season 2 opening scene is going to be great I'm hoping.

Top Bottom