Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official FUCK AUBURN Thread

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
OMG Clemmy fumbled, @Mr.Fitzwell gitt so we can laugh at you

will-ferrel-laughing.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is it possible to be embarrassed by a double digit win? It sure feels that way

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Golding and it's not even close, this should have been the top defense in CFB this year
JFC…….yore Safeties are GARBAGE. Also, yore front 7 is soft….,,but atleast you wasted the top 2 pass rushers in America. This is the MOST unSaban team I have seen at Bama. Not physical on either line….bad Def. ,Undisciplined…..really crazy from the 🐐.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
JFC…….yore Safeties are GARBAGE. Also, yore front 7 is soft….,,but atleast you wasted the top 2 pass rushers in America. This is the MOST unSaban team I have seen at Bama. Not physical on either line….bad Def. ,Undisciplined…..really crazy from the 🐐.
Thanks for making my point, again Golding has been a colossal failure as DC

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
You nailed it here. DLine is very ungood, along with everything else you mentioned. Saban even quit blowing his top in the second half of the season because the shit show just became the new standard for this season.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The Tide have ZERO chance at a playoff spot. See ya next year dipsticks.
The meltdown across the country if USC and TCU lose next week could be hilarious

That being said, Bama would likely be embarrassed, but a superstar QB can overcome a lot as long as the team around him doesn’t implode

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I think at this point, Georgia and Michigan are in.

If USC and TCU win they are in.

If USC and TCU lose next week
then Ohio State and TCU would be in, in my opinion

Not Alabama’s year for the playoffs. Maybe next year brother.

Lord knows y’all have been there almost every single year and I’m sure y’all will be back very soon

I’d love to see my Bulldogs go back to back. Saban helped Kirby develop a hell of a blueprint.

Oh, and back to the OP… Fuck Auburn! We don’t even look at them as a rival anymore. I think Georgia has beat Auburn 13 out of the last 16 meetings.
Agree with your take, but the meltdown would be glorious if it did happen. That being said, Bama has no business being there and it’s prob best for the program to go ahead and start processing some coaches after next weekend

Top Bottom