Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Official College Football Saturday wk3***

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Cocks by 20!
Not sure y'all even have 20 'cocks on your team...🤣

I had an ex-gf named Charlotte, and she used to take MY cock...curious if Charlotte will take y'alls today...😉

Less gooooo Freckles! The Pale Faced Killer Whale! 🤣🤣🤣

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Lubbock landmine game incoming. Buddy who currently has a son at Tech because Texas only accepts Asians and Indians now is at the game. It’s Parents Weekend. Anyway, son pulls Dad aside last night at the SAE PW party and said, “Dad, I wouldn’t wear burnt orange tomorrow. The Texas hate is at an all time high right now.”

Tech asked if we could play annually after we depart for the SEC and I don’t think they got the answer they were hoping for.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Lubbock landmine game incoming. Buddy who currently has a son at Tech because Texas only accepts Asians and Indians now is at the game. It’s Parents Weekend. Anyway, son pulls Dad aside last night at the SAE PW party and said, “Dad, I wouldn’t wear burnt orange tomorrow. The Texas hate is at an all time high right now.”

Tech asked if we could play annually after we depart for the SEC and I don’t think they got the answer they were hoping for.
I think the raiders take sark to the wood shed, they are going to decline after getting their hopes up vs bama only to continue the disappointment that is Texas football the last 10 years.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
They're not firing him before the 3rd quarter bro 🤣
200.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What Dave Clawson does with what he gets at Wake Forrest is amazing!!!

If GT was smart, they would open the checkbook for him.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Dabo has done great things for us at Clemson, AND he's also such a control freak that he hires "yes men" instead of real coaches...the Chad was great, so was Venables...Streeter and Goodwin, ugh!

Not looking good...😔

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
i was just looking at the brick wall along the wake forest field thinking it was going to murder a player, but just realized it’s just a cushion that looks like a brick wall

Oh and lol at 1980

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I having a hard time deciding who to laugh at brAUther or Clem... Keep flipping back and forth
Haven't checked out AU today, but Clemson should be fat, lazy, and stupid shamed incessantly...our autistic d coordinator, and Bevis o coordinator should be left in Winston Salem

Top Bottom