Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Official College Football Saturday Thread***

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Laura Rutledge>>>>>>Jes Sims

the-pet-lovers-behind-acana-pet-food-announce-collaboration-with-jess-sims-to-support-successful-pet-adoptions-as-part-of-forever-project.webp

88imi0ikqso81.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Came someone explain to me how BYU consistently fields a solid team?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
As a Buffs fan, I hope everyone loses.
As a Dawg……I’m enjoying the SUCK…..we call every team in college football……sorry for killing college football……BuT i’d be a lying POS if I didn’t admit it’s GLORIOUS!

🤣🤣🤣

Congrats on sucking FAGGITS but maybe you gays will be lucky enough to get DEEP DICKED BY MY DAWGS!🤣

Just ask the little cocks how great it feels!!

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Notre dame blows ass
Ugh….yore just tryin to rawl up the OSU natives. When they barely beat them at home week 1 it was an amazing victory that may have changed the landscape of college football forever.

They are going to have NONE of you trashing the 2nd greatest Midwest directional school of all time…….bc if you do, people will realize they suck. You Alabama folks know this as this is yore move…..so…..keep up the good work @Croot_Overlord

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
Who in their right mind wood choose a goat over a sheep?!!!!!

We Clemson fans would like to know...
Ask Auburn……at an AUb/Ga tailgate years ago (2010 when we were kissing cousins) someone asked me to prove it. I asked the group if it’s true you can “Rent” goats in Auburn,AL.……..no one has ever answered nor have any others questioned me for proof 🤣🤣🤣.

To me:

That was equivalent to Sandusky using argue meant that he was just rough housing….with kids……in the locker room shower…….naked. But that was all just innocent. 🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Bro we’re going to need a better caption in the future. I was confused as I know Alabama doesn’t have a WR that fast or athletic. Then I realized that’s the DL that always jumps off sides.

Most people don’t know NO NAMES playing for Directional Schools (unless we follow said school) so you will get more traction if you help people out next time.

🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom