Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

TheFiend

Poster

TheFiend

Poster
Nice pictures, duck hunting can be big money.

Do you know these guys?
Yeah nah, the bro who recorded/uploaded the video, yep. Although I don't know any of the other guys in those extra 'TLDW' images.
They're just some random '24 season pics by others which I've lazily swiped from Google to post here-figuring some wouldn't be keen on watching the full ~25 odd minute vid, since its mostly just them casually screwing around reconnoitering & prepping a few spots in the weeks leading up to the season starting.

Plus...😂the vid might've been a bit boring, coz, for some reason, I'd guess possibly to preempt any potential legal blowback(?), he'd kinda awkwardly edited out every single scene where his son-(*the sole shooter*)-actually nails the ducks.
Whatever the case, the main point of this thread was just that I thought the vid was pretty cool, ya know, like gettin' to see a raw NZ father/son hunting perspective, figuring it may be interesting for hunting inclined Americans. I'm sure hunting in the US is great fun, and I reckon y'all would definitely enjoy the NZ hunting opportunities too.

However I dunno firearms legality specifics, but generally FaLs are severely fucked down here aye man...😄so I wouldn't be surprised if its now illegal to post YT videos showing anyone in NZ using firearms who appears under the legal firearms licensing age, even regardless whether they're doing so legally & responsibly on their own private property while supervised by a fully licensed individual.(?)
😅Shee'it, for all I know, the bro might've actually been concerned about the few scenes he'd left in of his son merely holding/carrying the shotgun.... could be why he's taken the video down now.(?)

*I'll keep an eye out in case he uploads a replacement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom