Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NYSRPA Inc. v. Bruen -- Second Amendment case for SCOTUS

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If this case goes the way most Court watchers believe it will, Justice Thomas will write his career-defining opinion, which sets the stage for the rightful expansion of gun rights for all Americans no matter where you live. It would also settle, once and for all, the ridiculous argument that "the core" of the 2nd Amendment is limited to self-defense in the home. That is nothing more than a liberal bastardization of Justice Scalia's words in Heller.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If this case goes the way most Court watchers believe it will, Justice Thomas will write his career-defining opinion, which sets the stage for the rightful expansion of gun rights for all Americans no matter where you live. It would also settle, once and for all, the ridiculous argument that "the core" of the 2nd Amendment is limited to self-defense in the home. That is nothing more than a liberal bastardization of Justice Scalia's words in Heller.

How do they know that Thomas would write the opinion? Doesn’t Robert decide who writes the opinion?

Just curious, I don’t know shit

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
This country is gonna shift right over the next ten years or so.

People are tired of the insanity and all the pieces are in place.

Have to change schools first, they are the next generation of law makers. Need new leadership in local school boards and get out the left wing nut jobs that are in public education leadership.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Have to change schools first, they are the next generation of law makers. Need new leadership in local school boards and get out the left wing nut jobs that are in public education leadership.
I think we’ll see a lot of this and Miller has been talking a lot about the money following the child. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a massive school choice bill after 2024.

The GOP are predicted to have nearly a filibuster proof senate majority.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Huge case. NY and so many other dirty liberal states only give carry permits to the politically connected.

I don't think you should have to get the government's permission to excersize your Rights, but carry permits should be shall issue at a minimum. It would be so great if the SCOTUS made that the law of the land.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think the worm began to turn locally yesterday. The momma bear comparison imo is valid. Maybe 20% is progressive and 10%liberal. No one can convince me the majority is lib/dem

Top Bottom