Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nyege Nyege Festival starts tomorrow.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Last time I blindly committed to something like this…..

Well let’s just say you haven’t lived till you’ve stayed with a customer who you have done business with and never met in person…..and attended the Calgary Stampede. Dude and his wife we great folks and there was some weird ass people watching at that deal. (Imagine the southern college grad who knows nothing about rodeo/stampede or any of that…..and has never even been to 1 in the US. Going to another country to one…..🤯. That was me before marriage!)

All this to say @Martin …..I’d be fuckin in…..if I was still single.

D

Deleted member 2886

Lets chip in and pay @martins way as long as he promises to post a bunch of pictures. He seems like he deserves a day or two off to party. Ill chip in the first $100
Fuckin aye, i'll chuck in a hundy(*USD) too.

Just point me towards the target.😁👍

Jtrain80

Legendary
Last time I blindly committed to something like this…..

Well let’s just say you haven’t lived till you’ve stayed with a customer who you have done business with and never met in person…..and attended the Calgary Stampede. Dude and his wife we great folks and there was some weird ass people watching at that deal. (Imagine the southern college grad who knows nothing about rodeo/stampede or any of that…..and has never even been to 1 in the US. Going to another country to one…..🤯. That was me before marriage!)

All this to say…..I’d be fuckin in…..if I was still single.

I had a bunch of Canadian guys at work telling me about this. Could you go into a little more detail?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I had a bunch of Canadian guys at work telling me about this. Could you go into a little more detail?
:ROFLMAO: Bro...this deal had it all! It was like going to a festival (lasted from Thurs-Sun) they had multiple stages with performers. SO you had all kinda Rodeo competitions, music, I think I remember some kinda dog show/competition. It was crazy shit and I was ridiculously drunk the entire time. I literally got off the plane hammered to start and end the trip. (I was selling high end door hardware and dealing with rich clients/builders.)

Did a home on Sea Island where the home owner and builder took my buddy (Tischler Door and WIndow rep) to BOTH Augusta National and Flew them to gold St. Andrews. I WAS PISSED I WASNT INVITED!

Did tons of athletes, royalty and celebrities homes, obviously through builders BUT locally I would usually meet the clients or their spouses.

(If you know Atlanta, we did tons of homes in Buckhead, pretty much all of Sugarloaf Country Club and Riverclub, and many in St Ives and CC of South but they are older so many were done before my time.)

Top Bottom